Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

quick question about family plan host?

quick question about family plan host?

Casual Listener

Hi,

Quick question, can the family plan host see the member's email address within the plan? 

2 Replies

Re: quick question about family plan host?

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hi @hvetia,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

After sending an invite to another Spotify user and them accepting the invitation to the Premium Family plan, the only information available to the plan manager regarding the added plan member is their username (not their email address). Feel free to also check the answer to this similar thread.

When inviting another Spotify user to the Premium Family plan, the plan manager can either choose to send them a link, or invite them by entering their email address. You can read about how the plan manager can invite other members in the answer to this Q&A thread; and for more information regarding the Premium Family plan, you can read this support article.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 5
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: quick question about family plan host?

Casual Listener
awesome! thank you!
SUGGESTED POSTS