Announcements

sheerid university list is not working

Solved!
Highlighted

sheerid university list is not working

Casual Listener

No matter which country I choose, the list is still not working. The loading selection box just flashes for half second and disappears. I have tried all the solutions, like using safari, firefox, chrome, a private window, cleaning up cache before use. Spotify please fix this bug.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: sheerid university list is not working

Hey there @ksienrzniczka,

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here if you haven't already. You can also follow the steps provided under Status Update.    

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope this is helpful and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Have great day. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Highlighted

Visitor
Any update on this bug ? i've experienced the same bug. I got the same problem (loading box flashes). I've tried using many browser too with no result. Please at least give us some notice if this is a known bug.
Highlighted

Visitor
I have the same problem. Clearing the cache, using incognito mode, and using the phone browser did not work. Can someone help us?
Highlighted

Hey there @ecxcxcx, @Arnastria and @0Derece,

Thanks for reaching out.

Our tech team has implemented a possible solution to this.

Could you please try once more to activate the student discount using a private/incognito browser or a different device, if that's an option?

If that still doesn't fix things, make sure to leave your vote for the Ongoing Issue here. We'll post any updates on the matter there as soon as there are any.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Have nice day!

PeterModerator

Highlighted

Visitor
It's not working guys. Can you just fix it?
Highlighted
Solution!

Hey there @ksienrzniczka,

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here if you haven't already. You can also follow the steps provided under Status Update.    

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope this is helpful and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Have great day. 

IvanModerator

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Oh I found it work today and I have subscribed to the premium. Maybe the only solution is to check it out every day to see if the sheerid works on that day?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
still not working fix this
Highlighted

Hey there @yungdoer,

Thanks for posting - we're here to help.

It's a good idea to check first if you still experience the issue when using a private/incognito browser (to avoid cache issues) or when trying on a different device.

If you see no change after trying these steps, keep in mind we're still investigating an ongoing issue causing the drop-down list with schools not to work properly. You'll find the thread here.

Make sure you +VOTE to support our investigation. You can also check the steps in Status Update or Subscribe to stay up to date with any news. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

IvanModerator
Highlighted

Casual Listener

i tried on icognito still didn't work

but logged on via this link that soemones from sheerid sent me and it worked 

https://www.spotify.com/us/select-your-country/

SUGGESTED POSTS