Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

student discount verification

student discount verification

Hi,

I submitted my student discount requirement 1 month ago and still havn´t received any respond. Can you please check my demand and give me some feedback? I would appreciate that.

1 Reply

hello, your problem is very common, probably you have registered some data in a wrong way, by fixing it follow these steps

To apply for Spotify’s student discount, just head to the student page.

If you already have Premium, the discounted rate will automatically begin on your next billing date.

If you already have Premium, but it’s paid for through a company other than Spotify (iTunes, internet provider, mobile carrier, etc.), you need to cancel your subscription and wait for it to revert to Free before applying the student discount directly with Spotify.

Things to remember…

• Your account will remain the same (saved music, playlists, followers, etc.) Only your subscription rate will change.
  • The discount is valid for 12 months. If you’re still a student after this time you need to reapply so Spotify can confirm your eligibility.
  • The student discount can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers.
  • You can’t pay for student discount using a Spotify gift/e-card.`
  • If you’re studying abroad, make sure your account’s country settings match the country you’re studying in.

Additional info:

We use the good folks at SheerID to verify your student credentials. To find out more, head to theSheerID student support page. You won’t be eligible to claim the discount until we can verify you’re a student.

If you have any question regarding the verification process, we recommend contacting SheerID directly.

UK students can apply using UNiDAYS or NUS extra.

For more information, head to Spotify’s student support page.

Suggested posts