Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

student premium

Solved!

student premium

I bought a student premium for the wrong account. After the verification of my student status went succesfully I followed the link I recieved on my email to continue the transaction. I was logged in on my account and on my facebook profile while finishing the transaction, but suprisingly it turned out that I ordered this studnet premium for my mum's account, what do i do now? I already cancelled it and I probably won't be able to get back my money for this one month, but when I tried to buy student premium again for MY account, it said that this offer has been already used. Does that mean I have to wait till student premium ends on my mum's profile?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ola13, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Ola13, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts