Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

wont recognize my college

Solved!

wont recognize my college

•  

Plan

Free/Premium Student

Country

England, UK

My Question or Issue

I tried to apply for the student premium subscription, as I am 17 years old and currently enrolled in Oldham Sixth Form College in the UK and have a UNIDAYS account and qualify for student discounts, but when I tried to enter my information my college was considered “not eligible”. What does this mean? My sixth form qualifys for all other types of student discounts so im confused as to why its not considered eligible. Does this mean I cant use my discount? Why isnt my college eligible? please help im broke 😕

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request SheerID to get it added.

Just fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s acceptable to the approved list: https://verify.sheerid.com/spotify-international-request/

Note: This process can take a minimum of 30 days.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request SheerID to get it added.

Just fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s acceptable to the approved list: https://verify.sheerid.com/spotify-international-request/

Note: This process can take a minimum of 30 days.

Hope this helps 🙂

oh god ur a gem thank u!!!

Hi my request won’t go through as my sixth form is connected to a secondary school but I am classed as a student through unidays

Hi there @emitchell,

Thanks for the post.

You can reach out to the customer support team from SheerID, to check if it's possible for them to add your school to the list of accredited schools, or ask them what else can be done. That would be your best bet in this situation.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts