Can't see my artists' zodiac / wrapped 2018

4 people liked this

Can't see my artists' zodiac / wrapped 2018

elissamariers

I'd really like to see this feautre, but instead something about podcasts shows up. 

I think it's unfair not everyone gets this. 

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't see my artists' zodiac / wrapped 2018

countingbullets
Casual Listener

I totally agree! Everyone else I know got the zodiac feature, but because I listened to two measly episodes of a podcast, I got this feature instead on page 8. Do you know if there's any way for us to see the zodiac feature instead?

Hey there @elissamariers,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Depending on how you've been listening to Spotify over the last year, Spotify will use the relevant data to create a unique Wrapped 2018 experience for you. 

Keep in mind that the Horoscope story was available to users that have listened to at least 2 of the top 250 solo artists on Spotify anytime between January 1st - October 31st. This would explain why you're having troubles seeing it.

However, we're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. If you think this is something you'd like to see in future Wrapped, we'd suggest heading in our Ideas Exchange and posting it here.

On another note, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope this helps clarify things!

1 person liked this

OliverSbm

I personally like the whole spotify wrapped thing, but I really was hoping to get the "your top 100 songs 2018" list. Instead of getting a blast from the past I got a "nice" spotify autogenerated playlist with reggae and country music on it. I'm fine with spotify suggesting me new things, but Is there any way I can get the top 100 songs playlist too?

Thanks in advance!

countingbullets
Casual Listener

Hi,

Are you sure the horoscope page is only shown to users who have listened to 2 of the top 250 artists, or is it only available to users who don't listen to podcasts?

My friend and I both listened to Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga, for example, and I'm sure they're both on the top 250 artist list. However, I listened to an episode of a podcast, while she didn't listen to any. Her page 8 was the horoscope page, while mine was the podcast page, despite us having similar music taste.

SUGGESTED POSTS