Feedback about Spotify Site

1 person liked this

Feedback about Spotify Site

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there community managers.

I would like to see this implemented as I asked this question from my friends and no one managed to answer this question.

My question was can you find contact form on Spotify site? Everyone failed!!!

I think this is big problem. Just add better link for Contact form. Now it's hidden into punch of links.

Thanks.

9 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Feedback about Spotify Site

Sandweech
Roadie

Spotify Support can be found here.

Spotify is the only thing that I'm happy to pay for every month. Well, that and beer.

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes I know as superuser. But many say this is so difficult to find support form link on site.

Spotify should improve dat site...

Sandweech
Roadie

The contact form for Spotify can easily be found at the bottom of their site. This is common for most companies. Just curious though, where would you put it?

Spotify is the only thing that I'm happy to pay for every month. Well, that and beer.

Peter__
Community Legend

Have you ever considered it is hard to find for a reason? ;)

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

user-removed
Not applicable

I think Feedback / Contact link would be better than About.

Some users have problems to find that form. I just want to add feedback so Spotify can consider this as option.

Sandweech
Roadie

No, I don't see that being the case here and I'm sorry that you do. I have contacted Spotify a few times and they have always been extremely helpful, and many times, willing to go the extra mile to make me happy. I can't imagine a company as dedicated to their customers as Spotify making it intentionally difficult to contact them.

Sandweech
Roadie

I'll agree with you there; they could definitely make the link called 'Contact Form' instead. Suggest it to them, they're always willing to listen!

1 person liked this

katsumii
Roadie

Ya know,

On the right sidebar (on forums' home page), they've got a Quick Links section, with links which are already listed elsewhere on the site. ;) At the moment, it reads:

Quick Links

My Settings
Edit My Preferences
Mark all Posts in Community as New
Mark all Posts in Community as Read
Sign Out

Perhaps let's suggest to them to add a link to Contact in the quick links.

It's not OK for website makers to assume that one link is sufficient, especially such a highly requested link. And so hidden as it is!

My natural urge is to click "Help" at the very top, but still, that does not lead to "Contact." 

Maybe Peter's right. ;)

As friendly as they are, at least it's worth the search... =)

-kat

Without music, life would B♭
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Community managers please comment!

SUGGESTED POSTS