Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get followers?

How to get followers?

So after being a spotify member for a year or so, and the option to follow users, artists, bands was added I was wondering if there is a way to gain more followers, it's easy for me to follow my friends and my favourite artists but not so easy to get followers. Anyone who know's any ways to gain followers please comment in this forum, thankyou.

STAFF EDIT

Hey folks! We know the question of 'How do I get more followers?" is a popular one here in the Community. 

That's why we've published this post explaining our top tips for gaining followers on both your profile and playlists. 

If you've got any other great tips for users please post them in this thread, thanks!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/How-to-get-followers-on-Spotify/td-p/1239299

Adro
follow me on spotify
give me a chat would love to hear what you guys listen to and any recommendations for something new being a new song or artist.
268 Replies

Hey guys, Winter Mix is my first try at making a playlist not just for myself. Give it a listen and let me know what you think!  I always love finding new music, so if you have any suggestions or stuff like that, send me it! Thanks for the feedback and if you like what you hear, give it a follow!

Follow me people for great music and daily update! ;D  Niko's

If you guys want to listen to great music u can listen to this music

Beautiful Soundtracks

Hey guys! Follow me to get the latest and best in deep house, tech house, hiphop and chill music.

http://open.spotify.com/user/nickdawg

Selection of my followers top lists:

..HipHoP/R&B..

..Softish..

..DigitalChillness..

Deep House 2014

You follow me, I'll of course follow back!

Cheers!

Hey! 

I just started following you girl 🙂 Please follow me back! Share the love! And please feel free to give suggestions for better music or new stuff. Or just like what I have! 

Thanks!!!!

Hey! I can't find you on my followers, otherwise I would go follow you!

hey I love your taste in music! I followed you. you should follow back 🙂

Follow me, I follow back. Type in Henry Gillbert (2 l's)

I just started a playlist! It's got two songs as of right now, but it'll be more shortly! Check it out. 

chill away the days.

Make sure that friends know that you have a Spotify account. And if you haven't already connect Facebook so that it will share what you have listened too.

I would love some followers for this playlist! I have some other good playlist as well. I just want to say I'm new to the spotify community and I apologise in advance if I am breaking any rules. I will follow you Adro... you can follow me back. Cheers 🙂

Follow Me

Hey I followed, appreciate it if you follow back 🙂

Hey Guys. I've got great playlists.. different sounds.. All kind of music.. I have an amazing spotify playlist. It is chill beautiful soundtrack 🙂 U might like it.. If not.. unfollow.. Just give it a try.. :) http://open.spotify.com/user/pariaa/playlist/2NNWYg9EOHXQc

Hi Paria. Clicked on your link to have a look but it comes up with "Sorry, couldn't find that...?

Follow Me

Hi hi I'm new to spotify and looking for people to follow me, I'll follow back %100

My playlist is this one -->  Alexis TOP of the Moment

It is my actual top...my favourite songs of the moment, you're more than welcome to listen to them 😉

Very soon I will follow some of your playlists.

Share your spotify playlists!

Follow for follow; Steffen Håversen https://open.spotify.com/user/steffamuzic 

Hello y'all music lovers and Spotify users!

How you doing? I was just watching the movie 'Dumb and Dumber to' last night and, despite what all the reviews say, it was funny as hell! What made the movie even better was the featured soundtrack. It was simply just a very good mix of music from different eras. I tried my best to put in all the songs featured in the movie, Dumb and Dumber To Soundtrack, but unfortunately Spotify doesn't have all the songs as of yet 😞 Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did and don't forget to follow. Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts