I've been having some trouble with the unportify portion. The script is pulling the playlists perfectly, but sometimes unportify stops working with certain playlists. It continually says importing without actually finishing. I broke the original playlist down into segments and it only didn't work for certain segments, even small (~25 songs) segments.
Attached are the original playlist (which didn't work) and two subdivisions, G did work, H did not work.
Unfortunately I am still having the same problem as Esragoria has. I tried your new script and the Unportify site keeps hanging on the import. The new playlist does get created on Spotify but it never gets populated.
Huh, that's weird. Maybe the saveas script saves in different formats. Can I take a look at the text file of the playlist? I'll try chaning the server instead, so it makes sure it's in the right format.
Alright, that took a while to find but I finally found where the problem was coming from. It wasn't with the code but the database collation, for some reason, it was in swedish instead of utf8. Never experienced that problem before.
Now it should be working just fine, I tried your file and was able to import 900 songs, the ones that were not found are remixes and "feat. ARTIST". I'll have to improve the code on that side, since Spotify's API is not able to find tracks with titles like that.
The importation time for you should be really short now, since Unportify has learned from me when I imported them and should find your tracks really fast.