Schindler's List Soundtrack by John Williams Missing

Schindler's List Soundtrack by John Williams Missing

Lithrem
Regular

I had the entire Schindler's List soundtrack by John Williams downloaded but it's gone now and I can't seem to find it anywhere when I search it up. Is this a problem with my device or is did Spotify decide to take it off. If the latter, please reconsider, Spotify!

6 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Schindler's List Soundtrack by John Williams Missing

user-removed
Not applicable

Lithrem
Regular

For some reason when I open up that album there's no music in it.

1 person liked this

user-removed
Not applicable

You tried to open this album from another account (friend/family)?

Lithrem
Regular

I'll try using someone else's account. But when I go onto my computer instead of my phone and the album doesn't come up when I search for it still. When I click on your link, it takes me into spotify and opens the album but all of the songs are blacked out.

music.PNG

Lithrem
Regular

I tried using one of my family member's accounts and it wouldn't show up on that either.

Lithrem
Regular

So actually, I tried pressing play on the spotify link that you sent and it came up with a message saying "This Track Is Not Available In Your Country". Did Spotify just recently take the Schindler's List Soundtrack from U.S. accounts? When I looked up other problems like this, people have just had to wait until the track becomes available again in their country due to record label or rights holders of the song(s) agreeing to put it back on Spotify. But I can't imagine that this would have happened within the last 2-3 months...

SUGGESTED POSTS