Where's "The Incident", by Porcupine Tree?

2 people liked this

Where's "The Incident", by Porcupine Tree?

Mahase
Music Fan

This album simply dissapeared from both my playlist and the band's main profile, without any warning. I'm sick and tired of being a premium member for 3 and a half years and witnessing my favorite albums vanish without reason. Jesus, at least let us know before ripping us off. Engage with your **bleep** users, you guys are doing a **bleep** poor job at it.

3 Replies

Re: Where's "The Incident", by Porcupine Tree?

Sodapopdumb
Casual Listener

Yeah, like what the **bleep**.

1 person liked this

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Hey @Mahase @Sodapopdumb :)

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps! 

MantisentilRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted
3 people liked this

Mahase
Music Fan

This is not the point.

We are completely aware Spotify is not able to have all the world's music, but you could at least create a news blog in which you guys could notify which albums are leaving and entering Spotify.

I have 700mb worth of songs donwloaded offline that I simply have no access to anymore. It's literally unfair and we should have been warned. Here in Brazil, we have NO other means to hear original songs, since these albums are not distributed on our record stores. We are trying not to support piracy, but at this rate, it's almost impossible.

SUGGESTED POSTS