Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Would you like to give a feedback to Spotify? Get a Facebook account first...

Solved!

Would you like to give a feedback to Spotify? Get a Facebook account first...

Hey!

This is a big joke now... Get Satisfaction forums completely removed very soon... and now no one can give a feedback to Spotify.

Problem is here: in new Spotify community all new users are forced to use a Facebook before they get a username for Spotify and community. In the Spotify blog you need a Facebook to comment. No one can say anything bad about the stupid Facebook integration in Spotify without the Facebook account. And now Spotify's Contact form can be used only if you have a Spotify (old account) or a new Spotify account created with Facebook. As you may know, no one can register to Spotify without a Facebook these days.

Try the new Contact form... This makes me cry and i really think now to use another service for music in the future...

How lame. Add your voice here.

And yes, they who are without Facebook, at least share the link on the Internet. You can't write here. All awards to Spotify for this wonderful thing. Excellent service comes crap in less than a year. Congratulations.

29 Replies

I'd like to thank OP for bringing this up because I have Spotify but not Facebook. Hug Facebook, I can touch my friends.

Change "Secret" playlists to "Private". Secret makes it seem like the user is trying to hide something that is negative while they may just not desire their specific playlist to be public. 

O Spotify poderia ser pago a boleto, isso ajudaria muito a todos!

i used to get profanity laced comments on face book...or should i say farce book..so i dropped it few months ago

Hi guys just wanted to say the weekly music your sending me is getting better and better...i just love it...love this service and recommending everywhere i go.

Awesome

Mark

Hey there.

I'm glad you love service music suggestions.

Happy Spotifying!

@markcrestinhann wrote:

Hi guys just wanted to say the weekly music your sending me is getting better and better...i just love it...love this service and recommending everywhere i go.

Awesome

Mark

Do you have nothing else to do apart from bringing this amazing company down? 

I found their set up super convenient and sufficient. 

The agent who helped me was very prompt unlike other copmanies. 

I had close to nothing information with me yet Annalyn (agent who helped me, by the way, amazing job thank you) managed to find everything I was after and more. 

I did not think they would be able to help me especially with the little information I had for her but she helped me out and also resolvevd the issue that I made with spotify. 

If you have not yet tried this new method of communicating with them, I highly recommend that you **bleep** off because this has been the best service I have received from any company. 

**bleep** off and get a life. Spotify does not need this bs!! 

Hi everyone! I can't understand why the song of the artist Dzhigan "Bol'she chem zhizn'" started to sound really strange. It was ok one week ago. Just compare it with the same official one on YouTube, it's really different. Please resolve that problem, signalize it to the owner too. Other songs from album are ok.. thanks

I think Spotify have no respect to people regarding their spotify free service. For the first they have louder sound on commercials then on the music somehow.. and also the commercials are with irritating noices also, and that makes a bad combo.

One of them triggered me to search for a way to give feedback about this without any progress. It was when they showed an firealarm commercial and it beeped so loud i couldn't bare it.. that noice was horrible. Then i ended up wrighting what i think here. 

Also another point i have is the unfair lying they use to get premium users. They gave me an offer that i would pay 9 kr, thats around 0,9 dollars. For 3 Months! I thought this was too god to be true. and it was. when i was about to pay i saw it was 99 kr. (9.9 Dollars) for 3 months. i should not complain due to i pay 1/3 of the regular price for 3 months.

But still i did feel like they lied their way for me to even pay them at al for it. So i didnt, because im also affraid i will get locked to their service as many others have been and cant quit if they dont want the service anymore. They only told me: Pay 99 kr for 3 months there after 99 kr/month. And i dont trust their offer due to the others who have been locked to their service as i said before. 

Therefore i cant get the offers i wanted from the start and pay the original price anyways if i want premium and dont want the annoying Extremly loud commercials that destroys my ears if im not carefull. (Joke btw)

What i am trying to say long story short is that spotify is selfish and dont care about their custumers so much, and dont think about that some commercials they show can make serious damage or anger.

Skärmklipp.PNG

up here you see it says 9,00 kr pretty clear. 

Suggested posts