Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any PC Gamers Out There ????

Any PC Gamers Out There ????

I play a variety of PC games .

Whats is your favorite PC game ?.

What are you currently playing ?.

5 Replies

I don't play as much as I used to, but whenever I have some free time on my hands I still love to play a PC game.

Can't really name a favorite one - I like adventure games such as Myst. The most resent ones that I played were Quern, Black Mirror and Twelve Minutes

I also started The Signifier, but didn't finish it so you could say I'm currently playing it even though I haven't touched it for quite some time 😄

What about you @user-removed? What kind of games do you play?

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have Origin, Uplay, Epic Games, & Steam.

Check out my steam profile as i use this alot...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/-SMK-

Once again surprised with the number of users on this platform there is a clear lack of interest in posting on the forums?.

Come on people...Open up a little... ?

Great question, @user-removed!

The only PC game I play these days is Magic: The Gathering Arena. It’s like playing Wizards of the Coast’s collectible card game Magic: The Gathering (which I grew up with)—except that everything in the Arena version is digital, and you’re matched against other online players when playing games.

I think it’s fun to build decks with the digital cards that I unlock in the game, and I mainly play the ranked version of Constructed play.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you Trey for taking the time for your reply wish others would do likewise.

Suggested posts