Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse Tab went gone?

Solved!

Browse Tab went gone?

Just after i downloaded the app i enjoyed a lot the feature of the "browser" tab, but after 10 hours the tab didn't appear. Is this a bug or how do i make it appear again on the menu bar? Thanks, i already bought the premium account by the way

Edit: Adjusting title and tags so post appears in search easily.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

It should be back soon! 🙂 Spotify is working on a fix as said here

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello!

Spotify is working on a fix, right now it seems to be a common problem. Here is the tweet on @Spotifycares. 🙂

Hopefully it will be back up soon!

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Marked as solution

Hey everyone,

Browse should be back on mobile now for everyone.

If it's not back for you, please let us know. Likewise if it disappears somewhere else!

Thanks.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Marked as solution

I found that you can enter to the browser writing this command in the search field:

spotify:app:browse

Marked as solution

Hi!

perfect! the problem was solved by Spotify since yesterday! It was indeed a bug, it's good I still premium;-)

Many thank's!

120 Replies

Just used the app yesterday and it was working perfectly but now 'browse' replaced by 'what's new' and I cant see other playlists.
Tried reinstall, sign up with different accounts, etc. but still didn't help.
Anyone can help me please?
image.jpg

Wondering about this as well. It seems to have been removed from the website version as well but I do have it on my phone. 

So I was having problems with this feature last night. Not sure what exactly is going on but it seems to have disappeared from the web browser as well even though my phone still has the feature. Seeing as this was one of the features that caused me to switch from Rhapsody as well as Spotify getting Led Zepplin I'd really appreciate if this was fixed. 

Hi all,

I've been using spotify for several months, and untill today's morning, I had the option to use the "browse" feature, both in the desktop app for windows and in Android, and now it has disappeared.

I need to understand why this is happening, because I won't pay anymore if I don't have that feature.

Same problem here.

@Damoratis wrote:

So I was having problems with this feature last night. Not sure what exactly is going on but it seems to have disappeared from the web browser as well even though my phone still has the feature. Seeing as this was one of the features that caused me to switch from Rhapsody as well as Spotify getting Led Zepplin I'd really appreciate if this was fixed. 

Yeah, just had the same problem.  One minute browse was there, i have been using it all day long and then it just disappeared.  Im using Iphone 4s with ios 7.  latest version of spotify.  Would be nice if it came back soon since Ive kind of gotten used to it over the last 6 months or so since Ive had spotify

Spotify is currently experiencing issues with "Browse".

The team is looking into it and it should be back soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I cant find it anywhere on the Android App. What happened? I really use Spotify JUST for that function.

The tab where you go to see Spotify Playlists like "100 Top rock songs" "100 Top Songs" etc.

I became the 30 Day Free Spotify Premium and then i open Spotify and its gone, yesterday i had the tab and even downloaded some playlists. I have been logging in-out, but i have not re-installed Spotify, because i don't know if my playlits are going to be deleted.

Me too, i only use because of that amazing function.

I was browsing a few genres today with my spotify app for iPhone but then suddenly the Browse tab disappeared. I have my iOS up to date too. Is this a common issue??

I am having the same issue.. It was working fine both in my ipad and iphone and then the browse option simple disappeared

Mine too! Any solutions?

me 3, I gave it one star on the Play store until it comes back.

Same. Just signed up for premium and app is not nearly the same without the function. Need it back ASAP. 

Just downloaded latest version of android to galaxy s4 mini, received on ee contract at end Oct 13. Am halfway through month long trial of premium. Have been loving the browse function but have now lost completely from menu options. Have logged in and out (using fb account) and reinstalled. If this cant be resolved, I wont be renewing which is a shame as Spotify has been a revelation. Any help appreciated.

Same thing here. After a log in the browse option dissappeared on windows 7, spotify version 0.9.6.81. (The strange thing is, the discover option is still there)

Just downloaded latest version of android to galaxy s4 mini, received on ee contract at end Oct 13. Am halfway through month long trial of premium. Have been loving the browse function but have now lost completely from menu options. Have logged in and out (using fb account) and reinstalled. If this cant be resolved, I wont be renewing which is a shame as Spotify has been a revelation. Any help appreciated.

Me too. Half way through premium trial. Wont be renewing as spotify is a shadow of itself without browse. Would like a resolution sharpish.

Suggested posts