Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse Tab went gone?

Solved!

Browse Tab went gone?

Just after i downloaded the app i enjoyed a lot the feature of the "browser" tab, but after 10 hours the tab didn't appear. Is this a bug or how do i make it appear again on the menu bar? Thanks, i already bought the premium account by the way

Edit: Adjusting title and tags so post appears in search easily.

120 Replies

The feature returned last night but just disappeared from my iPad app a few minutes ago.
Marked as solution

Hi!

perfect! the problem was solved by Spotify since yesterday! It was indeed a bug, it's good I still premium;-)

Many thank's!

Nothing in Uruguay yet, it's not working.

@halexlife wrote:

Hi!

perfect! the problem was solved by Spotify since yesterday! It was indeed a bug, it's good I still premium;-)

Many thank's!

Still missing the browse button, so annoying!!!

I have browse on my Android but it is gone from my pc app.  I am a premium subscriber.  I've tried logging out of the computer app and back in but that didn't fix it as someone had suggested.  I'm in TX.

As written before:

Write this in your search field in the upper left corner:

spotify:app:browse

It works for me (Germany)

Hi guys,

Sorry for any inconvenience here. We had a little trouble with Browse, so we took it off for a few hours to fix one or two bits.

It should now be back for everyone. If it isn't, please let us know below.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Can confirm its back for me in desktop now after a client restart. 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am using spotify on iphone, ipad and macbook. so I have browse tab on my iphone and ipad but NOT on my macbook. I tried to reinstall spotify couple of times but it is still same. I dont have browse tab.

ok, i still cannot access it. I am wondering if this could have to do with my antivirus (Kaspersky)? I have closed it and everything to try and see if it works then but it doesn't... also all the apps I installed including tunigo do not work. It is so mysterious!!!! Someone help me solve this pretty please!!

Its back! Thank you.

Hi all,

have still the same problem: Browse button in the Windows application and in the Android app still not available.

Tried to use the written workaround but this also will not work 😞

Any ideas?

BTW: How is it possible to create a trouble ticket @ SPOTIFY?

best regards

@2afs - You can open a support ticket using this form and the guys can lend a hand via email.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Just to check - is there anyone still not seeing Browse on any platform

Ping us here and we'll let the right people know..
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello, yes, slovakian spotify localization- pc app has no browse functionality at all. Plz check. thanks

In my notebook back automatically, but in my desktop not after I changed mannually the locale language to english and then back to spanish.

Hello everyone. We had some issues with browse over the weekend which should be fixed by now. However, if you're still having issues with Browse, we'd ask for you to perform a clean reinstall to get it fully working.

@Maxtrix @heky  If you try logging out, logging back in, then reinstalling, and you still experience issues, please post again in this thread so we can take a closer look.

I have reinstalled, logged out. etc and nothing it doesnt show it only shows up with the spotify:app:browse but i dont want to type that all the time i want. this is the only reason i'd keep paying premium because is a great feature. 

Please what else can i do? 

Using Spotify Colombia. 

Same problem here in Peru. Fresh re-rinstall, logout, change locale language, nothing works.

Using the "spotify:app:browse" poor-man solution... 

Not funny.

JC

Hello @Rorey still no success. Logged out~ back, renstall, reinstall 2nd time, still no browse functionality. I guess the reason must be the same for all "new comers". Probably different browser app, or logic in profile, or something remains in registry/filesystem during reinstall. Sorry to interfere, just guessing:-) have a nice xmas:-) heky

Suggested posts