Announcements

Game: Count to 50

Game: Count to 50

Liam

So, I quite like this game 😉

Aim: Get to 50.

How to play:

You have to count to 50. Each forum member can post a number that is 1 greater than the previous number posted. You can only post after someone else has posted. (You cant post more than once in a row).

However: I, and others, will be resetting the numbers! If me, or any of the people below, post '0' in a post, you have to start again from 1.

If you get to 50... Then the person that posted 50 is a winner and can now reset (post 0).

Resetters:

@Liam 

@David 

@Rodrigo 

(Resetters can also continue the count chain, as well as reset it)

So, without further ado:

895 Replies

OviiiOne

meahtenoha

JoeThomas

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Jordi

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

OviiiOne

Jordi

Last.fm | Twitter

Louie98

Jordi

Last.fm | Twitter

OviiiOne

Jordi

Last.fm | Twitter

OviiiOne

JoeThomas
JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

OviiiOne

JoeThomas
-

Jordi

Last.fm | Twitter

Smasherqw

Suggested posts

Env: prod