Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't wanna stand up without music

I don't wanna stand up without music

Why?

It was the last thing, wich help me to stay brave and wake up every morning....and now you gone.... please, help. I hate this situation and I wanna peace 😭. Music was my angel....And now... when million's kids and teens need morale help.... you gone...I understood, why you did it...I just..... i don't want to stand up now.... life sucks without music, guys... please... come back...we all waiting you 

1 Reply

I just here to say, i newer come back, because, you didn't appreciate our people and how much the withdrawal from Russia can affect the current situation? Maybe you don't know that we don't have free elections, maybe you don't know that freedom of speech in Russia today is suppressed by the state, maybe you don't know that Putin doesn't use the Internet at all. I think you know... Maybe I saw at least one real reason to humiliate ordinary citizens? Maybe you at least once protested against Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, African countries? Maybe explaining the situation to ordinary citizens would be the best choice, what influenced the abandonment of the strategy that you used in this short period of time? You are no better than Putin who achieves his goals by any inhuman means and without giving them a choice, depriving people of music, as well as separating them from the world community is what you are doing, hiding under the guise of "right deeds" and "human values" you simply discriminate people on ethnic grounds, as you said one famous Ukrainian woman on the Maidan in 2014 "We will never be brothers"

Suggested posts