Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last person to post WINS! 2.0

Last person to post WINS! 2.0

Since the last one got so big it was shut down here's a new one to start again. 

IMG_2050.PNG
IMG_2051.PNG
884 Replies

Hi

Hi.

I collected yesterday € 20 worth of tin cans and plastic bottles.

When I collect cans, I see some people collecting them for beer with beer in hand. But, as well, I see real people in need. Approximately over 75 year old grandma is always collecting plastic bottles and tin cans for deposit because retirement payments are laughable. She is using a walker to help her collect them. Rollator and grandma you can see almost daily. I don't know how anyone can pass over that.

Yesterday I gave her 10 € which were on the Lidl gift card so she can buy some food to eat. She was really happy.

Grandma collected tin cans, I gave her money with gift cardGrandma collected tin cans, I gave her money with gift card

She has no money, she only buys little for a while to survive.

I collected also for myself € 10 from that € 20 even after giving half away. I see her often searching tin cans, and she is always buying with that money basic food to eat, never beer or anything like that. She is worth giving money for. At least sometimes, maybe 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/1Fg7nqAlyiwVqzhZFxZUDI?si=81396dd0318a4962

Do I win?

@vaajy You are truly a good person. Thank You 

Agreed! Wish there were more people like you on Earth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi... Popping up as I was really busy... 

Accumulated 132 volunteer hours over a week! So tired though... 

Well, good luck to whoever wins!

Yay!!! That means stars for everyone!!!! 🎉 🎊 

Cheers!!! 🥂 

"If you think this is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

I have no affiliation with Spotify (as an employee).

Follow my Spotify

(I can help in English, 简体中文,繁體中文)

We all win!!!

Cheers! 🥂 

"If you think this is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

Follow my Spotify

That'd be the perfect outcome @Xavion_Kyte 

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yayyyy!!! Perfect! Perfect!!!!! 

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!! 🥂 

"If you think this is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

Follow my Spotify

So, can we all have a 'participation' badge? 👀

@kaworu_bloodpaw, sounds like a good idea!

It's gonna be a lot of people to give it to! I think we should have a Community Helper/Troubleshooter badge or rank so that it makes it easier as people just assume that I can't help because I'm not a Rising Star or Community Legend... 😂

"If you think this is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

Follow my Spotify

@Tec-04

I'd love to be a star but I only help in my free time (I do school online so sometimes I pop over) and I'm not in a great place for the Google Meet interview.

Although I was invited to the program. Thanks, Stars, hope to get back to you on that invitation before too long.

Y'know, both of us are almost at the highest rank, however, I've been kinda stuck on Roadie for a while.

@kaworu_bloodpaw

Yes, I've been invited too, but sadly, don't have enough time, have exams literally tomorrow and I'm not of age..... I guess it's gonna be a while before we go to Songwriter... Well... 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

Follow my Spotify

Hmm... Just a general question.. Should I propose the Community Helper/Troubleshooter badge or rank to Ideas

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

Follow my Spotify

@Tec-04

I suppose it wouldn't hurt, but once you're at that stage I think they really want you as a Star.

You could also ask for them to add at what point you get each rank on the FAQ. What makes a Gig Goer different from a Roadie?

Seems like I'm winning!

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts