Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,058 Replies

I see you are in check !!

I resent the fact that spotify has removed some of the musical content I listen to and still host the Joe Rogan podcast which I have no desire to partake in.

The podcast by Joe Rogan has caused some of the music content I enjoy to be removed by the artist in protest to joe Rogan and that is not what I signed up for maybe I should look elsewhere for music on demand.

I have been a paid subscriber for over a year and I resent not having the musical content I used too get because of this joe Rogan **bleep**.

Hi Nick
I'm a new subscriber and so far like Spotify, have you tried Apple Music? I'm an Apple fan and people say to me why don't I use Apple Music, it's the same price after all.

Hello I'm some random user.
I'm from Taiwan
IDK
Fun fact: I'm not going to buy Premium

East London in the house!

What's your name?

They call me BigSense

Where in the world are you?

Nitty gritty London city

What's your favorite track at the moment?

Tropics by Hagan - if you want something to pick up your vibrations, can’t go wrong. Have a listen..

When did you start using Spotify?

Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

I wonder if there’s some top producers in here.. if there is don’t be shy, let’s create 

Peace & Love 

Hi! 
My name is Gifty😊. I'm in East Africa.

My favourite track right now... hmm... that's got to be A sadness runs through him by The Hoosiers. OR! or...Splish! Splash! Sploo! by The Irrepressibles.
I started using Spotify around December 2021.

Random thought: If everyone in the world randomly sang a specific note, there would be so many dissonances that the harmony would just work (at least theoretically it makes sense for me😅)

Welcome @Sezibilica!

I'm quite tone deaf — so I'm preeeetty sure it would not sound like a good harmony 😄 Glad to have you here on the Spotify Community!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My name's Scott, favorite track of the moment is The Wind Cries Mary by Jimi Hendrix. I'm in California. Not a professional developer but am building a web tool to get ISRC codes for an online radio station. I use Perl 'cause that's what I know best.

IMG_20220321_090029_777.jpg

My name is Geovane Bento, I'm 46 years old, married and I have two amazing children! I have been working as a Phonographic Strategist for over 25 years. I live in Petrópolis, Imperial city of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil. I love my profession because it allows me to work directly with music, I am passionate about music.

hii im liesbeth

i live in the netherlands
yours by conan gray

i used to listen to the frozen track when i was like 8, but i actually started using it begin 2019

my hair has natural highlights :]

Hey @Liesbeth__,! Welkom op de Spotify Community, mede NL'er! 😄

I love Conan Gray! 😄 Did you go to his concert in AFAS in May?

HuboSpotify Star

Ooohhhh Perl! It's on my (quite long) list to learn...!

Welcome to the Spotify Community Scott! 😄

HuboSpotify Star

Hi there, I'm Tomek and I live in Poland.  A big music freak and since 10 years also creating my own. I use Spotify for 5 years at least. My fav track now is the opening from my newest album Grasshopper: https://open.spotify.com/track/3lAHsIP1SiUUIRfEd4EHpR?si=d1644117fb0948b5

to hot today here to find a good joke, maybe in my next post 😉

1. What's your name?
    I'm Quan. I'm fine being referred to by any pronouns.
  2. Where in the world are you?
    I'm from Vietnam, a Southeast Asian country
  3. What's your favourite track at the moment?
    This is really hard to say because my preference varies a lot
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
    I think I've been using Spotify since Summer of 2017, after hearing about it from my Twitter friends. And that was approximately a year before Spotify was launched in my country. 👀
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!
    I have compiled a playlist consisting of over 1500 songs. They are basically all the songs that I know and love (or at least kinda like). And I just have that playlist on shuffle most of the time.

Hello quan, and everybody else!

My name is Frank. I am from a town in the north of England that no one has ever heard of!

My favourite song at the moment is probably Sick Of Feeling Sideways by Railway Athletic or maybe Cavan Cola by The Sons of Southern Ulster or maybe ........ get the picture? The list could be endless. But I love the home made punk energy of both those bands. Sounds that could be ugly are made joyous and full of energy.

I am a music obsessive and spend hours wandering around the back roads and dark corners of Spotify.

Try it. It is fun and you get the chance to find the hidden gems!

https://open.spotify.com/track/2RunaUINim7KM5fkCM4q6A?si=c80864a871594879

https://open.spotify.com/track/77vaWJVSJL6aANzh08lp31?si=3eb62286ac9d4b18

Please add an option for sorting songs in playlists for the TV App (Android TV, LG TV etc.). It's really frustrating to scroll down to the recently added songs everytime.

1. My name is Nick!

2. I am in Orlando, Florida

3. My favorite track at the moment is The Glow by The Microphones

https://open.spotify.com/track/7K1HpRlFM1G203S5XvpmpA?si=ThLPYQctSLquf1NXWO07GQ

4. I first started using spotify way back in 2013

5. I am a film photography enthusiast! 📸 🎞 

Hi Nick

Interesting choice of music, it reminded me of Laurie Anderson - Big Science. I like everything from Elvis to Dylan to Marley, rock, folk and pop.

01988 - David

1  I am Thaddeus

2  Las Vegas

3  https://open.spotify.com/track/3rzLJnken4WVejFiT2OMPl?si=4934f599a1f54e9e

4 Last Week

5  I am a recording artist (trying to become known), and a DJ, I was the official DJ for Lady Gaga on her two separate stops on her Joanne tour at T-Mobile Arena, here in Las Vegas, for her VIP parties.  And I have some very cool songs that i have written and recorded.

How do i listen to your work?

Suggested posts