Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,058 Replies

im mr starling on youtube i host the uk top 40 i just started on spotify as mr starling youtube you can vote your favroiute song as its a public vote editon one vote a week please reply on your weekly vote the song cant contain rude words  thank you i really need some songs

I do this thing on spotify i just started the public vote chart where i do songs the song may not contain rude words at all the most biggest public vote song wins its one vote per week i really need answers for this please submit a weekly song if thats ok for the chart.

Hi everyone, 

1. Luicidal 

2. Bay Area, California

3. Favorite track at the moment... 

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QWMcarjipJjCFiyLcOSuQ?si=4545620ad3b949cd

4. I started using Spotify in 2015, switching between Apple Music and Spotify. I now use Spotify as my main streaming service. 

5. Fun fact: I used to work for Apple Music in New York producing content and curating playlists. Maybe now I can bring some 🔥 and creativity to the Spotify world. 

I also have a Rap/Hip Hop playlist I update weekly, plus a bunch of other stuff on my page. Shoot me a follow for follow if you're into Rap/Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, etc. 

RAP JAMS 

Happy to be here! ✌️

1) Hi, I'm SeaBrooke. It's nice to meet you all! 😆

2) I'm from Mumbai, India. 🇮🇳

3) Currently, this song has been stuck in my head and I love it so much! ♥️

Cookie - NewJeans 

4) I started using Spotify about 2 years ago... And now I can't live without it! 😅

I listen to many different genres and artists and love all sorts of music, and Spotify is the perfect musical platform for me. 

5) Fun fact about me: Aside from music, I'm an avid reader. Not only books and novels, but I'm a huge fan of webcomics too! If there's any fellow WebToon fan out there, reply to me and we could chat for hours!

Thanks for reading this far! Have a lovely day. 😊💕

Lars, Denmark, till I collapse, 2015-17 i think.

Det sande helvede, er når den du er møder den du kunne have været.

1. Sunt Un Tralala

2. Romania - Sibiu

3. Sainte Vie - Cenote

4. 2018

5. Let's have some fun 😎

1. What's your name? Cas Weinbren, See See Beats
  2. Where in the world are you? New York
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? Legendary - 
  4. When did you start using Spotify? 2014 
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc - Music inspires everything because it's creates harmony by definition. Music comes from the soul - the business and the technology of Spotify connects us to our favorite music, but the business and return on investment opportunities should be equally as soulful so everyone can win in harmony, peace and music collaboration!
  6. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6DrsJrRx1CjFsCtdZuHmeN?si=19305d8f3c7f4a2a - this is a playlist of my collaborations in music as a keyboardist, composer, producer and project manager

My name is Ollie

I live in the UK

My favorite track right now is Where's your head at? by basement jaxx

I started using Spotify in september 2018 (i think)

A fun fact about me is that I'm a furry 🙂

statik, joey, action. i like it. gave you a follow. 

Name: Bree

Where: United States, though I'd like to move

Song: House of the Rising Sun by The Animals and Sharks by Imagine Dragons. I'd embed a link but my computer has decided to reject html today.

First use: Since I got my first smartphone, so about 2016.

Fun fact: I can hold my breath for over 3 minutes (it feels impressive to me).

Hello Scarletvvitch, I love House Of the Rising Sun too, I don't know Sharks (yet).  Why don't you like the U.S.  My Grandchildren are being taken from the UK to the Caymen Islands by their parents and I'm devastated, I'll miss them so much.  I think they will get bored on such a small island.

@Songthrush

I don't enjoy living in the US because of the political state of the country. 

i understand from your point of view if you had to move to any country what would it be?

Hi folks,

I'm Daz a Fringe Rock recording artist from Nottingham UK.

Right now I'm really digging Amyl and The Sniffers, an awesome Australian pub punk rock band.

I've been using Spotify for about 3 years now.

I enjoy creating mixtape-style playlists that groove and flow in the vibe of that playlist. I'd love for you to check them out and give them a follow if you dig them.

My Spotify Profile 

MilkyTech

Denver

Pink Floyd - When the Tigers Broke Free

Last year

It's possible you only need vitamin c if you eat carbohydrates

1. What's your name? Jae ♥️
  2. Where in the world are you? Pennsylvania, USA
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? Mad world, my demons, and end of night by tears for fears. recently saw them in concert!
  4. When did you start using Spotify? May of 2022
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! Here are my top 5 favorite dog breeds: Pit bull, German shepherd, Leonberger, Bernese mountain dog, black lab 🐾 I'm also half Armenian! I love the culture, people, traditions, and food. 🇦🇲

My name is Sunday from Nigeria my favorite song is break my soul by Beyonce I start using Spotify today I want everyone to show me some love

1. What's your name? My name is Michael Tsitron Gurevich.
  2. Where in the world are you? I am in New York City, New York, United States of America.
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? This is my favorite track currently: https://open.spotify.com/track/79EkGysjP2dL5GdpeQjRxT?si=3b3ca647caf74803 
  4. When did you start using Spotify? I joined Spotify a few years ago, but I'm not exactly sure when. But I just joined the Spotify Community!
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! I 💚 TECH

I'm David and I live in the UK.  I have had a Spotify account for 4 months now and loving it.  My favourite track is Taylor Swift's All Too Well (10 min version), I'm trying to figure out if she is singing from a dead person's point of view??

Anyone have any thoughts.

Hi Sunday, unusual name, do many share it in Nigeria?  I take it you are called Sunny for short.  What is your favourite band?

Suggested posts