Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,058 Replies

1. My name is Zitin
  2. I'm from London, UK
  3. My favourite tracks change all the time but I'm currently obsessed with the band metallica and almost all their songs
  4. I started using spotify from my mums account (she had premium) in 2019 then got my own in 2021
  5. I used to be a part of a choir group. I have more than 200 playlists and its been just 2 years on spotify. I think I may have a problem. Or maybe not. Can't be bothered it's just music ❤️

1. Hello! I go by the name Ford
  2. I live in the Philippines
  3. My favorite music are J-core, BoF or Japanese electronic music in general, they give a unique feel for Electronic music for me,  especially BoF songs
  4. I first started using spotify back in 2018-2019ish.
  5. My real name isn't Ford but I was called that cause I like Ford cars as a kid. In 2020-2021, I once had a bug that let me use most of Spotify premium's features except offline downloads, though my phone broke not too long after. I enjoy playing rhythm games.

Hello Zitin, pleased you like Metallica.  Do you have any social media accounts?  I don't but I want to wish the singer Cher a happy birthday today (20th)  She has a wonderful voice and BELIEVE is her greatest song, thank you.

I upgraded to premium, but lost my playlist I had in the free mode. Should I just cancel 

my premium subscription?

Hello, I am new here. It will be great to be with you guys.

Hello everyone! 👋

1.You can call me August. Is the alias I often go by 🙂

2. I'm a collage student in Europe

3. At this moment I don't have a fav track. I usually listen to what sounds good to my years tbh. Also I'm a big nstalgic so I love listening to old songs 🤣

4. I was in highschool when I used Spotify for the first time so if my memory isn't too rusty i'll say around 2017-2018

5. I had a tortoise as a pet when I was a kid, i guess you can call that a random fact

I'm curently looking for spotify mutuals with diferent music taste. I follow back 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/user/212phrq55nlfzuxz7bfg7myri?si=55c94c8ff661469c

Deleted message (or I wish it was, but I can't find a delete button :/)

1. What's your name?

I'm Maxime, nice to meet you!

2. Where in the world are you?

In France!
3. What's your favorite track at the moment?

WAVE from IVE
https://open.spotify.com/track/2FNgoGLkE4AAOtYkQfiVL4?si=8fbb5c58375942d4

4. When did you start using Spotify?

About 5 years ago, but I've loved music forever!

5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

I'm in love with Japan and currently learning Japanese!

cool

1. What's your name? Kelly
  2. Where in the world are you? East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? Thick Skill by Paramore
  4. When did you start using Spotify? Oh wow......feels like I have been all my life. But probably around 10 years ago?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! My favorite time of the day is 01.23 

Why 01.23, is that when you were born??

hi!!!!!!!

1.  I am Collee

2. Asheville NC!!!!!!

3. Betamax Sunrise by Phantom Strange

4. just a few months ago, new job and everyone here uses it

5. I work in a synthesizer factory making Moog Synthsesizers. Music! many music nerds here....

Hola mi nombre es luz del Carmen muñoz Hernández 

y soy de león Guanajuato 

En este momento mi cancion favorita es dynamite de BTS 

5 años 

Luchar por tu sueños, es la mayor recompensa del esfuerzo

Hey Colle,

Nice Job! I'm a software developer making things for the Internet in my home office!

Perhaps you might like to check out my on line synthesizer DASYNTH (works best on a PC)

Let me know what you think 🙂

Hey Folks,

I'm Stu AKA fishbite and I'm in London in the UK.

Favorite track at the moment has to be Rastaman Vibration by Bob Marley 1976 and this is my first day on Spotify!

Fun fact: A moonbow is a rainbow produced by moonlight rather than direct sunlight.

interesting-moonbow-fact.jpg

Moonbows have been described since at least Aristotle's "Meteorology," around 359 B.C.

im nobody

Hola Matt

Es bueno encontrar personas apasionadas a la música y que les guste el color azul, hace tiempo también era mi color favorito pero ahora es el morado! 💜

Ojala me puedas orientar porque soy nueva en la comunidad y estoy algo perdida en la plataforma, gracias

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Denise

Soy de México

Mi música favorita en este momento es electrónica pero en este momento me encanta esta música

https://open.spotify.com/track/1g9YeNQqJUAJampOU0hQCf?si=d98c500459784bd8

Me agrada cantar aunque no tenga una voz privilegiada es un placer para mi hacerlo con mis playlist favoritas, el color morado me encanta y estoy en busca de música nueva 🙂 

Hola Jun de filipinas

Me agrada tu selección de música favorita, me encantaría escuchar mas  

Que opinas de esta 

<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/7hWC4zYwslDtvnTCqhzW0S?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="352" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" loading="lazy"></iframe>

Suggested posts