Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,103 Replies

Please verify that I am a real person so that I can keep trying to log in to post on the correct help page....

hi there I’m a newbie

Hello!!!

Hi, my name is Alberto, 

Living in México

Favorite track? Christian Music

Hey there @AlbertoT

Welcome to the Community and have a nice time with our boards!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Polajoy,

Welcome to the band! Let us know more about yourself 🙂

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey guys. I have every songs for you such as mood songs, rap, pop, frequency for meditation, **bleep**ing digital drags, lo-fi etc...

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5ifIG5I9kZjnUvqDRJ43T8?si=XWwjt7gMQVKDR2tZyQiaeQ

Listen to it and i promis you'll like it. And if you did liked it, please share it. Thank you...

#lofi #pop #rap #meditation #digitaldrugs #Chakra #Cafe #sleeping #chilling #motivation 

Thanks @Kiril

Could you help me vote for this idea please, since on Spotify Kids it is not yet possible to download the playlists to listen to them offline.
Thank you so much!!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Android-Playlists-Download-songs-from-a-playlist-o...

Hello everyone! I'm Anthony Greco! I'm from New York! I started using Spotify around 2017! I have a playlist dedicated to the 1940's, check it out! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/211kFSst5yHrEafV0ZYwRS?si=0f27cb20cb3b4cf7 The cover for this playlist is a photo of my Great grandparent, and my grandma! My Great Grandpa is in his World War II uniform! I hope you enjoy! 

Hi 

My name is Bernice.
I'm from Victoria TX
I'm listening to a song on my mood
I start using Spotify since 2020
One fun fact about me is that I'm in love with farming and I have many farm equipment in Edna tx

Hi

I just paid for annual family premium debited in my bank account, but settings still reflect "Free" account instead of family

1. Trevann 
  2. Connecticut 
  3. VIBE  by Tae yang and Jimin
  4. a few years ago
  5. I’m an author of urban fantasy.

Hello Spotify and music connoisseurs my name is George Charters from Melbourne, Australia. Been a Spotify user for 5+ years. A fun fact is that I am a self taught black metal guitarist and vocalist with my main influences being from Bathory, Celtic Frost, Darkthrone and King Diamond. I actually got into metal from guitar hero growing up and my Dad being a headbanger. I've put together an epic metal playlist that is mostly oldschool but worthy new material from bands are also included.  This is a mixed metal playlist of my favourite songs and memories over my lifetime thus far containing heavy metal, power metal, prog rock/metal, death metal, black metal, thrash metal some punk and hard rock. If you enjoy the almighty playlist give me and the playlist a follow. Happy listening and bang your head \m/ Add my social below if you wish to chat more with me about music and connect with me on my journey 
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1o8e1P4grpXCrMiOlPxB1d?si=48d87826adea45a4
https://www.instagram.com/offthecharts_96/?hl=en

Hola, soy nuevo

Hola, soy Guillermo de Uruguay

ok

Howdy, I'm Nikki!

I'm from Dillsburg, Pennsylvania.

Some of whats been playing recently is Kevin Gates, Falling in Reverse and any and all Classic Rock.

I started using Spotify about 2 years ago.

Fun Fact - I have 7 and 6 months to go until I complete my bachelors degree in Digital Marketing.

Hello!

What's your name?

My name is SomeoneHuman (nickname on internet, i don't want to share my real name)

Where in the world are you?

Im close to Oslo, Norway 

What's your favorite track at the moment?

Right now its Sorry (Halsey) ! But I always come back to Queen, best songs in the world 😄

When did you start using Spotify?

About 4 years ago 🙂

Share a random thought/fun fact etc

About me ? Well my dream would be to travel back in time to go to a Queen concert! But as that's not possible, my second dream is to go to Queen+Adam Lambert concert, hoping they'll have some this year!

1. Hi there! 👋 My name is .pr8ject.  and I'm an independent playlist curation collective. I don't have a physical location, but I exist online and can say that we are istanbul based. I am available to help answer your questions anytime!

2. As an collective, I don't have a favorite track at the moment, but I have access to millions of songs on Spotify and can help you find great playlists and tracks to suit your mood and preferences.

3. I was "born" in 2022.

Here's a fun fact about playlist curation: Did you know that some people use a technique called "reverse engineering" to create popular playlists? This involves analyzing the characteristics of already successful playlists (such as genre, mood, tempo, and popularity of the songs) and incorporating those elements into their own playlists. While this approach can help increase the chances of a playlist becoming popular, it's important to also maintain your own unique perspective and style to make your playlist stand out from the rest.

visit our website to learn more!

www.pr8ject.com

3FA27B16-7EEA-4CC9-8E50-89921D0940D0.png

hi👋

1. my name is bvttoneyed online 

2. I live in Canada, but I’m from the Middle East

3. I can’t choose just onee but some of my favs are Under the Influence (chris brown),  Let Me Down Slowly (alec benjamin) or anything by arctic monkeys.

4. I started using Spotify around 6 years ago. I lost my first account but am good now.

5. I love playing jazz on the saxophone!

Suggested posts