Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,103 Replies

1. What's your name?: Willow {but you can call me willowbee]
  2. Where in the world are you?: Queens, NY
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? https://open.spotify.com/track/48USW4aYqrylYWJmFPbC8A?si=6fed602b4ff84054
  4. When did you start using Spotify?; 2 years ago?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! : I love Mango with all my heart, and blue is my favorite color.

Hi Willowbee!  

My name is 1268909852 but most here at Spotify know me as “Rowe”.  

I’ve been to Queens and love it there and NY in general.    I know: People who say they love NY only say that because they don’t live there.   😝 Seriously, I do really love it there.   

I hail from sunny Portland Oregon where the hipsters are thicker than the trees, food and water are bountiful and crime is the highest in the nation for reasons not to mention here.   

I’m currently stuck in the 70’s thanks to Spotifys “all out 70’s” and I am listening to a sweeeet Boz Scaggs tune “Lowdown”.   The baseline is tasty.  

As for me?  I’m known in my circles as “the fixer”.  No,  not the Harvey Kietel version.   I fix electronics, cars, houses, etc.   I have my own restoration Biz and I mostly like to help neighbors who cannot help themselves.   It’s a good feeling to help my community when they need the big guns.  

okay…whose next?!

9D292EF6-4534-4D55-B8A7-50671BD9EE63.png

All things change.    Hang in there.    It’s actually more intuitive and easier to manage your songs.   

You live in this glorious state of fun too!!! Where at? Just curious, cuz I'm in Muncie.

My name is Delia 

im currently in New Jersey but one day i hope to live in a big city, for some reason i was always drawn to them

My current favorite track has to be either I love you like an alcoholic by the The Taxpayers or No children by The mountain goats i cant choose lol 

I started using spotify a bit over a year ago 

• a random thing about me is like a week ago i started becoming OBSESSED with the animated kids show total drama island to the point where last night i was up for four hours drawing a couple characters until like 1:00 in the morning, i will put a photo of the drawing here 🙂 had to split it into two photos tho, sorry if the quality is bad im taking this photo on like a computer because my phone is dead hahaIMG_20230416_220654.jpgIMG_20230416_220711.jpg

1. ben walker

2. kansas

3. money for nothing by dire straits

4. a long time ago

5. I have a twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/chddrchz

My name is Tiegan Murphy

Im from England

white air forces  by Pat 

I love to dance and do some drawings, I also sing for a hobie 

Hello all,
My name is Peter Mang
i am living in germany since 62 Years
I am singer in a band called Double Trouble - thats why y choosed troublePeter as my nickname
Our Music Genre we say is "HogRock" - a mixture of Rock and Blues from the late 60's until today
personally my favourite tracks are latin music with a lot of melody like Mana, Santana or Pablo Milanes
and i like strong female voices like Beth Hart, Tina Turner, Mother's finest
I started to use spotify today just half an hour ago.
my spoken languages are english, francaise un poquito de espagnol, piu italiano
Most of this languages i learned by myself just by listening to music and trying to translate the lyrics

Hello

my name is John David Fox, I go by J.D.

I live in Indiana in the United States of A'ss

Currently(& has been there for about 2 months now) my favorite track is Intro III by NF, but Despicable by grandson & Fighter by The Score are catching up...

I started using Spotify about, idk, 7-8 years ago. It's a nice one stop shop for "ALMOST" all music, & the creation of stats.fm(spotistats) has made it more in depth. I remember when it first started and I had to request a download of all my stats, that was interesting knowing they went back all that way, and I remember cycling through my music. It was the last 7 to 8 years of my life told to me in music, it was quite nostalgic. 

Tórshavn, capital of the Faroe Islands, is a place I'd like to live someday, why? I'm glad you asked... Cuz, on average, it only sees 4-5 hours of sunlight, total, in a day.

bit cold though brrrrr!

Hey Rowe, 

New York is pretty awesome. Also, your writing skill is fantastic, I felt like I read a book, and I loved it. Keep up the good work with your business; I hope you are very successful in all your endeavors. 😊

1. Hi my name is Alberto. I'm a roadie here in spotify community

2. I live in Milan, Italy

3. One of my favourite tracks right now is

https://open.spotify.com/track/0enK5We0ORIgRBHfdMT0Cn?si=90e041d3d37a41dd 

4. I think in 2012-2013

5. i'm a dj, electronic music producer and a graffiti artist x)

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for sharing!

1. My name is Julia!
  2. I am from the USA in the state of Ohio ^^
  3. My favorite track currently is https://open.spotify.com/track/6k3Y0tvUEmprTx0O0fOuTR?si=85db099f1a1a4425
  4. I started using it a few years ago, I am not exactly sure when!
  5. I really like learning languages and absorbing information! I sometimes call myself a human AI for this reason 🙂

1. Karl
  2. Germany
  3. too many
  4. 5y
  5. customer service could be better

That is such a cool job. I bet your very talented.  Is Italy as beautiful as they say? I really want to journey there someday.

NO WAY. your an Nf fan. Wow. I love Nf so much and I'm in love with his new album. That sounds like a great place to live actually. I hate mornings and being woken up grumpy. Darkness calls me....and no one knows, how far I'll go to see it. 

Hey! My names Peter Azmy and I’m currently in between Los Angeles and New York! My favorite artist right now is Kofi Stone. And I’ve been using Spotify for years and have switched between music services with Spotify being the favorite. One fun fact is I hope to work as an Engineer for Spotify someday!

Please add this song to Spotify clean fly n ghetto: https://youtu.be/58N0EG9lTqY

1 - My name is Lucy Wood💁🏼‍♀️

2 - I am from the North East of the UK 📍

3 - People by Libianca

https://open.spotify.com/track/26b3oVLrRUaaybJulow9kz?si=0362daecb0624132 

4 - 2020, and I have been trying to get each and every free trial ever since, however I am now on the student premium as cost of living is not fun as a uni student so I will take any discount I can get 😂😅

5. I have the disability Multiple Sclerosis, and have had it since I was 5 (I'm 19 now 👵🏻). Because of this, I have been fortunate to experience some incredible events, and meet some amazing people. For instance, the band JLS. I was fortunate enough to meet them as band member, Oritsé Williams' Mam has Multiple Sclerosis, and he has been her carer for a long time. I have also met the late Amy Winehouse's Mam through the MS Society Community as she also has the condition.

Suggested posts