Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My new Toshiba laptop :)

My new Toshiba laptop :)

Hey there.

Got new laptop as replace for old. The old Acer laptop is 2 years and 6 months old, still works, but screen have some problems. After hour or two of use, it starts to show some strikes on up of screen. And text keeps showing on screen, even if I'm on video (burning into screen). New laptop, I love it so far. SSD, fast enough, Spotify works. A stylish item and fits my need.

It's great powerfull model:

• AMD A8-6410 Quad-Core (x4 Processor), 2.0 GHz
  • 15.6" HD Ready screen
  • 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD

It's really nice. Also Spotify here. Great app with punch 320 kbps sounds. Now I'm listening music on the laptop, on battery, which lasts for hours of my usage... I can listen on every place at home with enjoy. And to charger when needed. Five hours of battery at 50% of screen brightness easily at simple usage (surfing and music and some video). The SSD is bargain, Windows 8.1 opens after pressing On button in 10 seconds!!! And shut off is even faster... Really great piece for money, 699 €, but offer 499 €.

p6220004.jpg

The TV I don't really miss, as I can watch stuff on laptop.

Thanks for your time.

By the way, I'm not even going to get headphones for this anytime soon. As my phojne earphones, Sennheiser for Android 50 € - stunning sound and great bass. So loud. No need for another pair, I'm sorry. Sennheiser the best. I use same piece of earphones on laptop and smartphone. I love Spotify app on laptop, but this really needs some stuff to be improved. Seriously no search on playlist? And how to minimize items down in sidebar?

20 Replies

Never buy TOSHIBA! Ever!

It is now going again to warranty... The keyboard seems to be broken now. Not posting all the time letters, especially r, ctrrl, v often dead. If I press long, there's many things to come like rrrrrrr. Other CTRL button works better, but still lacks - so impossible to use ctrl + v shotcuts.

Really bad, ovepiced junk model!!!

The 2nd time to epai and again month to wait ove????

I will ask if they eplace with lenovo............

Really bad model, only in rrrepair serrrvice most offf the time. Bewarrrre!!!

Suggested posts