Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My wrapped 2017

Solved!

My wrapped 2017

Isn't there gonna be a wrapped 2017 playlist made personally for you This year? When is it coming out?

84 Replies

Oh my gosh! I thought I listened to a lot of music. You listened to a whole 18,000 more than me. That sounds so crazy! spotify-2017-wrapped.png

I have the exact same problem! I use spotify constantly and I would really love to get my results ! any ideas??

Yeah alexamcintyree you can go to https://2017wrapped.com

I also had this same problem even though I listen to Spotify every day.

Hhahav

Guys stop counting how large you have it (the play count) and keep enjoying music ๐Ÿ˜›

I keep getting a message saying "This website is optimized for certain devices and browsers. Sorry about that." Anyone know how I can see my wrapped?

Lalia

I use Spotify all days of my life and now it says that it doesnt have enough information to give my Top 2017! Can someone help me with this?

@Dannywang wrote:

GUYS THE PLAYLIST IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO SIGN IN ON 2017wrapped.com AND SIGN IN WITH YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT. Yes it might look like a scam but the playlist I got was from spotify themself

HALLO

Isn't there gonna be a wrapped 2017 playlist made personally for you This year? When is it coming out??

How long did it take for that personal wrapped sheet to download, like top listened songs and what not. Its been taking me forever. Thank you

@Aleximou wrote:

Isn't there gonna be a wrapped 2017 playlist made personally for you This year? When is it coming out?

Tyga mhd

Why i cannot acces taht site? Always loading like this for to long

Screenshot_2017-12-07-05-36-06.png

Hej

I can't even get it to work. Is it only for parent accounts? Like on a family account? 

Yup still can't get it..

I try to connect my spotify and it just gives me a blank screen? No writing or information even though I've reloaded it multiple times?

IMG_0005.PNG

Suggested posts