Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Mixed Tape: Sign-up Open

Playlist Mixed Tape: Sign-up Open

Hey y'all

If you remember mixed tapes/ mixed CDs, you might miss the art of creating a special list of tracks for someone. Let's bring that back with playlists. 

Fill in the below Google Form if you're interested. Let us know:

1. Your Spotify username

2. Your Community username

3. A playlist you've created/ that you enjoy (optional)

4. The genre that interests you the most

We'll then pair you with a partner. Each month you should create a playlist for each other based on the month's theme. 

https://docs.google.com/a/spotify.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjb4y454atekc3I7wvm49X6nA_ONG2zpeSATDPgl67D1...

49 Replies

Just signed up. Thanks!
Follow me

The Goods.

My genre Jazz is not on the list.

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

I'm in! 😄

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can add it @Jazzwhatever

I'm in as well!

This is gonna be good!

I'm in. To show thanks here's is the most expansive playlist of the best rap music ever made, free of charge.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1248925293/playlist/4hij97yevfIg5KiIZtgAq7

Awesome idea!! Just joined(:

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Thanks to everyone that has signed up. We'll keep taking names for the rest of the week and we'll assign partners next week. 

Signed up, could be interesting 🙂

Will the mixtapes be posted in this thread? Or is it just for private use.

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Hey @Jazzwhatever your partner will send you a private message or share the playlist with you directly on Spotify.

I think it would be great if we all shared these publicly--especially the songs you've discovered through this exchange.

I've sent most of you messages letting you know your playlist partner. If you haven't received one it means we're waiting to find a good match for you. As soon as we have one we'll let you know.

The theme for August playlists is: "Night Drive". Good luck playlisting folks.

Meredith, is it possible to change the playlist that I sent? I sent other different to the monthly topic (night drive) and I want to change.

Thank you in advance! 

Spotify Profile

Last.fm Profile

Hey you can change it if you like, but it wasn't supposed to match the theme of Night Drive. It was just supposed to be a good example of your music taste so your partner knows what you like. Once you're assigned a partner you'll make him or her a playlist with the theme Night Drive

Here's my playlist for @musicologynyc:

I just signed up:)

Really excited for more of this. My playlist can be found here, if anyone else is interested in checking it out. Great idea, @meahtenoha!

About to send you a message with your partner @Missmetal86!

The sign up is still open so be sure to fill out the form if you're interested in a Playlist Exchange with a fellow Spotifier.

Suggested posts