Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question of the Week: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Question of the Week: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hi Community!

For this week’s “Question of the Week,” imagine you're setting off to live on a desert island. You've been told that once you're there, you can only eat the same food though - so pick something you love!

*** If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? ***

🍪🍔🍕

Pop an answer below to be part of the conversation, and tell why you chose your answer! (Bonus internet points if you can share a track with the food name in the title too 😀)

13 Replies

Sushi for me! My favourite food! 😄
HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am torn between pasta and pizza 🍝 🍕

If I could only eat one food from now on it would be pepperoni pizza also topped with spaghetti. Spaghetti is a topping right? That totally counts. 😅

I've actually tried putting cooked thin spaghetti noodles (just the noodles) on top of my pizza before. It tasted pretty good so I wouldn't mind that or actual real spaghetti on top.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6IsSOcL2H0uavcvaVijcue:small 

https://open.spotify.com/track/5oAgI7Pzg6vxuKrfapg3Pi:small 

MattSudaSpotify Star

I would happily join @MattSuda on his island 😄 Pasta and pizza are just the best!

Another one of my favorite foods is cherries 🍒 but not sure I'd like to eat only cherries for the rest of my life 😅

spotify:track:1Ym6aMuT5bliaZMC67AmPp

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Initially, I'd thought to go with something like a coconut - it's pretty volatile, likely to be found on the island and you can make water, milk and dishes out of one! 🥥

But then, you only live once so I'll just go with souvlaki. I'll be too homesick otherwise 😄 Greek-Pork-Souvlaki-Pita

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

There is a pizza place here in Portland that makes a spaghetti pizza...

Another vote for pizza. It's the perfect food! It's got protein, carbs, dairy, veggies- usually made with fresh ingredients. Pizza is a superfood! Good cold or hot.

@XPerryMental 

Nice! That sounds delicious! 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Great question! In this scenario, I would probably choose soup. It can be easy to make (as well as delicious), and is quite versatile so I could include a lot of types of ingredients such as vegetables, legumes, and grains; that way, it’s possible that I could survive for a relatively long time on the island. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Pizza for the win!!

Gotta be more than just cheese though!

Okay, I have to ask: does this mean any Quatro Formaggio-type of pizza is out of contention? 😁 The cheesy ones are so yum!

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

BrigadeiroBrigadeiro

Brigadeiro

Brigadeiro is a typical sweet of Brazilian cuisine that quickly spread throughout Brazil, making it common throughout the country to be present at birthday parties.

Here's the recipe for anyone who wants to try it:

INGREDIENTS:

1 box of condened milk

1 tablespoon unsalted margarine

7 tablespoons of chocolate milk

chocolate sprinkles

PREPARATION MODE:

In a deep pan, add the condensed milk, margarine and chocolate milk (or 4 tablespoons of powdered chocolate).

Cook over medium heat and stir until the brigadeiro starts to unglue from the pan.

Let it cool and make small balls with your hand by passing the dough in the chocolate sprinkles.

A great playlist to listen to while enjoying a brigadeiro:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2klg2JSGkiUtenmviUImnh?si=fb1b459af8be4ad7

Hey everyone!

If I had to choose just one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would definitely be something from the Jollibee Brunei Singapore menu. They have some fantastic options that I can't resist. My top pick would be the Jollibee Chickenjoy.

The crispy and flavorful fried chicken, paired with their special gravy, is just unbeatable. It's a complete meal that I could enjoy every day without getting tired of it. Plus, the nostalgia of the Jollibee experience always puts a smile on my face.

Now, I know it might not be the most balanced choice, but when you're on a desert island and can only pick one food, you've got to go with something that truly brings you joy. The Chickenjoy does that for me!

What would you choose, and why? Let's keep this conversation going!

!!!

Suggested posts