Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saber año de creación cuenta de Spotify

Saber año de creación cuenta de Spotify

Hola, hoy se me dio curiosidad de cuando se creo mi cuenta de Spotify y no lo podía encontrar, me dijeron que aquí lo podía saber, pero no encuentro nada acerca mi búsqueda, ¿me podrían decir cómo puedo saber en año en el que se creo que mi cuenta de Spotify?

2 Replies

Hey there @bastiancortesm,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

When you create an account or subscribe for Premium you should receive a confirmation email from us. You can have a look in your inbox for those emails, as they should contain exact dates 🙂

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion with the Community. 

If you think other users might also like it, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yo sé efectivamente como puedes saber cuándo creaste tu cuenta de Spotify.

Lo único que tienes que hacer es deslizar todas tus canciones favoritas hasta la primera que agregaste y ahí viene la primera canción que elegiste por vez primera.

Espero les ayude. 

Suggested posts