Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tell us what your role in music is:

Tell us what your role in music is:

I work with strategy, I develop projects for releases for labels and artists here in Brazil, how about you?

1 - Artist
2 - Production
3 - Agency
4 - Strategist
5 - A great music lover.

4 Replies

I am simply an avid music listener. : )
I support my favourite artists by buying their music and occasionally merch, as well as talk about / submit their music into playlists for others to listen to.

Building a fan community around an artist is also in the hands of music listeners, Discord has become the most used platform for music-centered communities these days. Invite people, share/shill/love and become a great little community.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Very cool Sebasty! Congratulations for valuing and encouraging artists! 👏👏👏

That’s really cool that you’re a strategist for labels and artists in Brazil, @geovanebento!

I'd consider myself to be a “music enthusiast” or “music fan,” as I'm enthusiastic about the music that I listen to, and so might fit in category 5.

I mostly just stream music on Spotify alone, and add new songs that I discover and appreciate to my playlists. I also sometimes share tracks on certain Reddit communities, which sometimes has the effect of reaching new listeners there who appreciate the same music that I do.

I don’t have a high amount of funds to often support artists via buying their physical releases or merch, or by attending their concerts (although I do like to wear some t-shirts and hoodies that I’ve purchased from artists’ bandcamp pages and websites in the past, and enjoy going to concerts occasionally).

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Trey Anastasio It's good to know that you are a music enthusiast and that you enjoy helping artists. The main pillar in an artist's career is the fan, and you are not just a fan, but a star!

Suggested posts