Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Good ole Days

Solved!

The Good ole Days

What's your favorite feature Spotify feature that brought back things we used to do the hard way but is now easy thanks to Spotify? 

My favorite is playing my music and video games at the same time with my wireless headphones. It seems like something we've always done in the gamer generation but we've never been able to do everything on 1 device (pre 2005).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @STLBatman

I remember I was using mp3-player a lot back in the days since this was the coolest technology after the CD player. We started with a little memory, changeable batteries and all kind of old school features, as you said, like before 2005 😄 This device was so small and convenient it was the perfect choice for a walk through the city or going on a trip somewhere. 

At some point of time all this was replaced by our mobile phones. Spotify basically managed to replace the mp3-player allowing me to make a huge list of liked songs which I can download for offline listening. This saves memory and battery, but also gives you an easier access to the tracks you love and a simpler way to save them on your device. 

I can't really tell if the combination of Liked Songs and offline listening is the best I like about Spotify - there's a huge variety of features and options I use on different occasion. I also change any kind of content I've saved to my library, but the Liked Songs are the only content that I rarely touch (except for adding songs). 

Glad to hear you can enjoy your gaming using the same device - the perks of living in the future  🤖 🚀 

Cheers! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @STLBatman

I remember I was using mp3-player a lot back in the days since this was the coolest technology after the CD player. We started with a little memory, changeable batteries and all kind of old school features, as you said, like before 2005 😄 This device was so small and convenient it was the perfect choice for a walk through the city or going on a trip somewhere. 

At some point of time all this was replaced by our mobile phones. Spotify basically managed to replace the mp3-player allowing me to make a huge list of liked songs which I can download for offline listening. This saves memory and battery, but also gives you an easier access to the tracks you love and a simpler way to save them on your device. 

I can't really tell if the combination of Liked Songs and offline listening is the best I like about Spotify - there's a huge variety of features and options I use on different occasion. I also change any kind of content I've saved to my library, but the Liked Songs are the only content that I rarely touch (except for adding songs). 

Glad to hear you can enjoy your gaming using the same device - the perks of living in the future  🤖 🚀 

Cheers! 

Suggested posts