Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
I was surprised that I was unable to find any Spotify song games here - thought I'd start one.
1. You must post a song from Spotify that has a word in the title shared with the song from the previous post.
2. You may choose words that include the other word. (e.g. Wander can become "Wanderer or Wanderers". But not Wanderer to Wander)
Jane posts: "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys
Bill posts: "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel
N.B. To reduce conflicting posts, if you have a song that you are looking for, first reply and type "RESERVED". Then resolve your post as soon as you can, so others can play! 🙂
How to Share
1. Copy the Spotify URI to the song
2. Use the link button from your Rich Text Menu
3. Paste the link into the url field. Click OK.
4. Post it!
I'll get us started!