Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What TV SHOWS are you currently watching?

What TV SHOWS are you currently watching?

Please share! 🙂

hipster SUMMER 2014

41 Replies

Just finished Veep & Fargo on HBO and now I'm catching up on Bored to Death. 

I'm a fan of Jason Schwartzman & Zach Galifianakis so I'm loving it so far. 

Supernatural, soon at end, then Breaking Bad end episodes arrived to Netflix - finally 😄

Well, The Big Bang Theory is always fun to watch, new and reruns - I love'em all. Also the current season of So You Think You Can Dance (us).
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

Currently my two main TV shows I am staying up to date on is from the CBS TV networks' new sci-fi series Extant staring Halle Berry, and FX cable channel horror series The Strain based on the book of the same name. I had been watching the TV series Hannibal, the new horror series Penny Dreadful which was a fun run of episodes, and also the FX series Fargo and also HBO's True detective, I also watched the BBC America latest series run of Orphan Black, Copper and Ripper Street. This year and last year has had some rather seat gripping series run so far. I am also watching the final season episodes of True Blood, I started watching the new season episodes of the TNT series Murder In The First and also FX channels amercanized version of the series The Bridge, eagerly awaiting the start of the final season episodes of Boardwalk Empire and also the start of the new series on cable channel TNT called Legends starring Sean Bean and Ali Larter. I am also waiting to see if there will air a new season this fall of the new Vampire series called Dracula starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers which aired last year in the fall on US TV network NBC.

Have just caught up with the last season of Arrow and am very much looking forward to the next season. I'm also looking ofrward to The Flash and Constantine, after all I am a comic book geek. 

I am just about to start watching Penny Dreadful.

Going to rewatch all seasons of Arrested Development.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Arrested Development seasons 1-3 are absolutely wicked! Season 4.. bit of a let down I thought!

If anyone here has heard of Archer.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486217/

check out Rick & Morty, it's brilliant!! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2861424/

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y

I completely agree with you about season 4 of Arrested Development. They should have kept the same format of the show as they did in seasons 1-3 instead of circling around the same time period in every episode. It got boring seeing the same things happen over and over again... 

I'm currently reliving my teenage years by re-watching The IT Crowd.

Would highly recommend True Detective to anyone who hasn't seen it!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Started The Sopranos a few weeks ago, currently on Season 3.

Waiitng for The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones to start up again. Those two are the only ones I watch religiously. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

I'm currently catching up with The Walking Dead and Supernatural while my cousin forces me to watch Teen Wolf with her .-. 

On my "queue" list, there is Orange is the New Black, Breaking Bad and House M.D. (House is awesome!)

I'm watching the Leftovers on HBO and just finished watching a re-run of the Strain and True Blood. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Yeah I am really liking The Strain, man it is getting creepy now, even more so for the thing that comes out of the mouth of the infected in order to feed. Man for a TV series they are doing fantastic with the special effects, the effects director and group should get an award from what they are doing on the show. The final episodes of True Blood have been rather fun as well, not sure how it is all going to turn out not having read the books. And The Leftovers, man whatever, I am not sure yet of anything on that show, the last episode with the Sheriff's father and all just made the show even stranger, and the Sheriff's Son finding out there is more than one pregnant girl by the hugging guy who takes away peoples pains and sufferings, it is a strange-o show.

I just watched the season finally of the new crime drama Murder In The First on TNT man that last episode was a page turner not wanting to ruin anything for anyone, but I was for sure the main suspect was being setup for everything that was going on as a way to get his company from him.

I am re-watching all of Farscape, loved that show.

Follow me, I will follow back http://open.spotify.com/user/11130807319

I'm stuck on Doctor Who (I know I know. :P) On my list to watch was Supernatural but I nope'd out after the first episode. Those things get to me. 😞

Guess I'm pretty solidly stuck until the 23rd.

Arrow, waiting for Season 3 to premiere Oct 8th.

Game of Thrones - Waiting for Season 5 sometime 2015

The Walking Dead - Waiting for Season 5 - Oct 12th

im addicted to 48 hours, tru tv, and key and peele and when im not watching i have this on repeat inbetween 

Its all party tracks yall. Im a be adding more on here so this one is gonna keep growning stay connected. Peace

Hip-Hop/Rap Playlist DOPE ISH 1

WE ARE HIP HOP! ARE YOU? http://pdblife.com/

Watching The Last Ship 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Watched Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Mad Men 

Series you must watch are I think my guilty plesures :x 
From Dusk Till Dawn the series

and I recently finished season 2 of Hemlock Grove

Suggested posts