Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What is the difference between free Spotify and Premium?

Hello Music Lovers

As we know, nothing is calmer and more relaxing than good music. It just changes the mood and makes us feel better. There are different kinds of music for different occasions. Music is like food for the soul. It has no age limit, it just soothes our mind and heart.

People have been listening to music since the beginning of time. It is one of the oldest forms of art. Music has the power to connect us with our emotions and feelings. It can make us happy, sad, nostalgic, excited, etc. Music is a language that everyone understands.

There are different genres of music like pop, rock, classical, country, jazz, hip-hop, etc. Each genre has its own unique style and sound. Some people like all kinds of music, while others prefer only one or two genres.
Music is a very important part of our lives. It helps us relax and escape from the stresses of daily life. It can also be a great way to bond with friends and family. We feel connected to something larger than ourselves when we listen to music.

Various platforms on android and iPhones help us listen to our favorite songs anytime and anywhere. However, Spotify is the best option. We all hear about Spotify every time we talk about music. Spotify is a music streaming platform that offers its users various songs. It has a very user-friendly interface and provides users with an easy way to find and listen to their favorite songs. Spotify also offers a premium subscription service that gives users access to offline listening, higher-quality audio, and ad-free listening.

While new to the app, I have a few questions about Spotify.

How can I download songs from Spotify?

What are some good podcasts on Spotify?

Can you get paid for making Spotify playlists?

Is there any way to convert Spotify music files to MP3s?

How can I transfer my Spotify playlists to Apple Music?

Where can I get Spotify coupons or promo codes? Is there any way to get Spotify premium for free?

Looking for helpful suggestions! Thanks in advance!

5 Replies

I am a professional about nothing.

But my podcast recommendations are The Minimalists and The Frugal Friends.

Listening them I've got rid of all my stuff, quit my job and never looked back enjoying my life on savings.

I am so frugal, they laugh at me now, but yet one does not work to live but to live as work.

Biggest difference from Free Spotify and Premium is ads. Paid does not have ads, only podcasts.

Sound is twice less on Free rather than Premium. They will come with Platinum hifi sound one day.

There is a way to get Spotify Premium for FREE.

I paid for Spotify last time maybe 6 months ago. I just collect bottles and cans when I walk.

When festivals. I stand at the entrance with trash bags and festival goers literally throw cans and bottles all the time.

One big 25L trash bag is roughly €10 when deposited and I can get from that money €10 premium card month.

25 pieces of bags is 1€ or less, so business is very profitable. One festival day 12 hours easily over 150€ incl. deposit time.

I have paid Premium year in advanced from last festival and yet keep finding bottles and cans.

I usually pay home insurance year in advanced for €84 next from my bottles and cans. For free. Dentist etc.

In Finland they pay bottles or cans depending on it's size and type, and you get a coupon from machine after all is scanned.

From that coupon, let's say 11,10€ you get option to get it cash or buy something else like month of Premium for €10.

They will return 1,10€ in that case. Premium by card here is 10,99€, so you save even more technically, when it's 10 only.

Music festivals and outdoor events are usually the perfect places when people just leave empty bottles around.

elderly-asian-woman-collecting-cans-and-bottles-for-the-deposit-to-CT9GGG.jpg

Deposits earn per empty beverage with a PALPA sticker:

Tin can (0,15€), glass bottle/tiny plastic bottle (0,10€), 0.50 l plastic bottle (0,20€), 1.50l plastic bottle (0,40€)

You asked as well can one get paid making Spotify playlists.

Yes, but only if one can get payment from someone. Maybe if you ask Spotify if they need curators?

I am experienced in Happy hardcore and Dancecore music, so I would like to manage these kind of playlists.

I tried to search more about this on Spotify, but it seems their lists are nowadays automatical, maybe no human at all.

I really really love Spotify as you can enrertain yourself and walk to get your next free month redeemed soon.

good luck

Hello Music Lovers

Last week I shared my insights on music and Spotify technology, which generated an overwhelming response from all of you. In light of this enthusiasm, I'm excited to share the comprehensive knowledge I've gained through Google searches and other Music platforms!

1) The first and most important step for downloading music from Spotify is ensuring you have an active subscription. Once that's taken care of, you can open the Spotify app and select the song or album you want to download. After selecting, click on the "Download" button and wait for it to be added to your library.

2) There are a variety of podcasts available on Spotify that cover an array of topics. Some of the more popular ones include The Joe Rogan Experience, Freakonomics Radio, and This American Life.

3) Free Spotify users have access to all the tracks, podcasts, and playlists available on the platform but with limited features. A few examples of these limitations include ads appearing between songs, lower audio quality, and being unable to skip as many tracks as you want in an hour. Premium Spotify subscribers get to enjoy all of the free version's features, plus a lot more. These include ad-free music streaming, higher audio quality, access to exclusive content and podcasts, and downloading songs for offline listening. Premium subscribers can also access additional features such as personalized Discover Weekly playlists and radio stations.

4) Yes, you can get paid for making Spotify playlists. Labels and independent artists hire playlist curators to create playlists featuring their music. Curators are typically paid a fee or commission based on the number of streams their playlists generate.

5) There are a few ways to convert Spotify music files to MP3s. You can use streaming audio recorders such as Audials or TuneFab Spotify Music Converter, which allow you to download and save songs from Spotify in MP3 format. 6) You can use a third-party service such as TuneMyMusic to transfer your playlists from Spotify to Apple Music. It will allow you to keep your favorite songs and artists in one place, regardless of your streaming service.

7) You can get free Spotify premium with certain coupons or promotional codes. You can often find these on third-party websites. Some best coupon deals I found are:

https://couponfollow.com/site/shopify.com

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/shopify.com

https://www.coupongot.com

Hey!
I need to point out that converting music on Spotify into mp3's or whatever is against Spotify TOS and illegal.
Spotify is a streaming service and not a music store, downloading means making the selected content available for offline listening in the Spotify app.

If you want to BUY and download music on your device, you will need to use Bandcamp, Junodownload, Beatport, artists' own stores or whatever other store you find has your favourite music available on.

Discover Weekly and other personalized content is available for all users regardless of their subscription status.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The above coupon urls are not the correct "spotify" name. If you want to search for Spotify discount codes, you can visit this website

Suggested posts