Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What's your favorite part of spotify! Please i would like to know!

Solved!

What's your favorite part of spotify! Please i would like to know!

Please i would like to know!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for asking this question. It’s a good reminder. 

For me, it’s that it encourages me to expand my horizons in terms of music as well as topics covered in podcasts. 

Music:

• Spotify is always making it easy for me to discover new music, or go deeper into my known tastes. My most-listened to track last year was “Inside Out” by Spoon, and that was a band I had written off based on what I had heard of them. Without Spotify, I’d have likely never heard what is now one of my favorite tunes. 

Podcasts:

• I tend to listen to podcasts that feature interviews with interesting people, or podcasts that help me learn. I am excited to see what lies ahead of us in terms of podcast content. I think it is a medium that has so much potential for creativity and benefit to the user. 

The sky is the limit for the benefits that streaming services can bring us. Spotify happens to be my favorite by a big measure due to my own preferences, but I think that any streaming service is in many ways miraculous. We have so much art at our fingertips, and such an opportunity to improve our own lives and the lives of others. 

Cheers, and if you’re interested, here’s the Spoon track:

https://open.spotify.com/track/7qCZgvV98j6RjUULW1s1it?si=IFcfP6QsTwSiUx_misGwNA

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Marked as solution

and i will show you what i like to listen too but i need to find it

Marked as solution

There's too many, but I like their UI in Windows and Android apps.

Best selection of Electronica & Dance from Frenchcore to harder styles all over the site.

Great sound when listened on Sennheiser HD 569, you can hear every detail.

I don't even need Hi-Fi sound.

Marked as solution

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for asking this question. It’s a good reminder. 

For me, it’s that it encourages me to expand my horizons in terms of music as well as topics covered in podcasts. 

Music:

• Spotify is always making it easy for me to discover new music, or go deeper into my known tastes. My most-listened to track last year was “Inside Out” by Spoon, and that was a band I had written off based on what I had heard of them. Without Spotify, I’d have likely never heard what is now one of my favorite tunes. 

Podcasts:

• I tend to listen to podcasts that feature interviews with interesting people, or podcasts that help me learn. I am excited to see what lies ahead of us in terms of podcast content. I think it is a medium that has so much potential for creativity and benefit to the user. 

The sky is the limit for the benefits that streaming services can bring us. Spotify happens to be my favorite by a big measure due to my own preferences, but I think that any streaming service is in many ways miraculous. We have so much art at our fingertips, and such an opportunity to improve our own lives and the lives of others. 

Cheers, and if you’re interested, here’s the Spoon track:

https://open.spotify.com/track/7qCZgvV98j6RjUULW1s1it?si=IFcfP6QsTwSiUx_misGwNA

Marked as solution

nice

Marked as solution

and i will show you what i like to listen too but i need to find it

Marked as solution

There's too many, but I like their UI in Windows and Android apps.

Best selection of Electronica & Dance from Frenchcore to harder styles all over the site.

Great sound when listened on Sennheiser HD 569, you can hear every detail.

I don't even need Hi-Fi sound.

Marked as solution

ok nice answer

Suggested posts