Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What the point of ruining JRE for everyone?!?!? >:(

What the point of ruining JRE for everyone?!?!? >:(

Do you know how much this Spotify and JRE partnership affects not only myself but literally ANYONE ELSE NOT USING SPOTIFY!!!!!! You took my favorite podcast and not only made it more difficult for me to listen to my favorite comedian and talker but decided SPOTIFY DESERVED A MONOPOLY on the show. Lucky for me I download a lot of podcasts on the google play podcasts app before the switch, oh wait I forgot to mention that every new episode is ONLY ON SPOTIFY!!!! Old and new episodes aren't even available on Google podcasts or any of the other podcast apps. I have been a long time supporter of Spotify but this ridiculous! 

The only way for me to stay with your company is too change back to before! Why can't you share the podcast with other platforms? Are you that money hungry? Is it worth losing business over? 

All I can say is I HOPE ITS WORTH IT!!!! 

PS: I am no English major so sorry for grammar mistakes but this post is strictly out of anger and disgust (read above again to if don't understand, which is obvious since your seem to not care at all and are only motivated by money!)

2 Replies

I hear you man, if they were able to present JRE the same as it was on youtube that wouldn't be as bad, but i cant even watch the videos cause it freezes unless i minimize the app and there's like 5 minutes of joe rogan saying ads before every podcast, it's ridiculous, they can't even handle the amount of people trying to watch so it screws everybody up that wants to watch, very disdappointing, i will come back and tell you if i find a way to get new jre podcasts off spotify, cheers!

It's the worst app on my phone/pc for following and engaging in interesting topics. It's worse than even far right social apps and that's saying something. They must be broke after paying Rogan and can't develop a YouTube competitive app. It'll cost them. I never watch/listen to Rogan now.

I never ever spent time commenting on support/social messages until now. That's how bad the experience is now with spotify.

Suggested posts