Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Which headphones are you using?

Which headphones are you using?

I've been using the Sony WH-1000XM3 for half a year until I've upgraded to the Apple AirPods Max.

15 Replies

Cool thread, @JackyHo!

Lately I’ve mainly been using Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones, which I think are nice because they’re wireless and hold a decent charge. I also have Audio-Technica ATH-M30x (wired) headphones, which I usually use at home if my wireless headphones are charging; and on some occasions I still use my original Apple AirPods while outside.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm using AKG K712 Pro as my main pair for all music/media. I'm really pleased with the sound!

The earpads are getting on a bit, so i ordered replacement earpads from Dekoni. Should be getting the parcel soon and I hope they'll improve my pair even more. The headphones have velour pads with memory foam inside, so the replacement I also ordered with same features. The sealing is really good and turns the headphones into pleasant pillows.

I have some Sony earphones too for mobile use. The K712 require a more powerful source to really shine and most of my music listening's done on pc anyway.

SebastySpotify Star

🔴Beats Studio3 Wireless over-ear headphones as my main at-home use. Features: long-term battery + active noise cancelling with clear sound & great bass system. Had it for a year now and it's still going strong.

First-generation Airpods for carousing/travel use.

Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless over Bluetooth at home. Decent sound, bass goes deep!

I can't listen on these anything under 320K which Spotify has. I hope they will keep sound at 320K always.

The another thing with these is freedom. You can clean your house and listen to music. Battery for 24 hours.

Best purchase I ever made!!!

On the go I use Sony wf-sp800n bluetooth earbuds with much of the same review. Battery lasting for hours.

Great question! 

I have a few in rotation!

When I'm away on military, I bring my old beats solo 3s. Mostly because they are old and if they get damaged, oh well. Also the noise cancellation is nice when you're bunking with 2-3 other people.

When I am in the office, I use the 2nd Gen reg air pods. Perfect for podcasts and music but if someone needs to talk to me, I can actually hear them trying to talk to me.

For the gym it airpod pros all they way!

currently using razer kraken as my main pair 

most recently brought logitech g432 wired usb version.

Whatever cheapo earphones I can get at the dollar store.

I bought cheap earphones decade or two ago last time.

Once I've got quality, my music hard dance consumption went up like 1000%.

Now I listen music hard dance over 200 000 minutes a year.

I guess whatever works for you.

On hifi pieces I can't really listen anything below 320K.

At Spotify they are probably paying out outside my payment 10,99 euros to rightholders as I listen so much.

Usually person listens only like hour or two a day music, but I - it's up to 12 hours if not more.

I use my Audio-Technica ATH-M50x (wired) the most, but when I need to go wireless I have the Urbanista Seattle, which are kinda bassy for my taste, but a nice alternative to use with my phone.

osorniosSpotify Star

I have  1st gen Valco ANC headphones, which has been excellent. Got these as a Christmas present 2 years ago and haven't been using others since.

Well true @vaajy 
once you've got the taste of good sound, you will never go back. : )

I want to try out some planar magnetics once i decide to buy another pair. Probably something from hifiman (sundara/ananda?) because they come with best audio/price ratio. ..and considering how i do get tired of my featherweight k712 after a whole day of listening, i can't imagine audeze with their more than half a kg on my head : )

(although i'd love audeze...)

SebastySpotify Star

Apple AirPods

Currently I am using Skullcandy wired headphones and realme buds Bluetooth headphones and both are working well.

I am using Technica ATH M50x so far the best headphones  I have ever bought. I use them mostly for gaming

34-R04-Audio-Technica-ATH-M50xDG.png

34-R04-Audio-Technica-ATH-M50xDG.png

<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/0kiUO0cZrel00kjM3JXz9w?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="380" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture"></iframe>

Suggested posts