Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

delete community account

Solved!

delete community account

I would like to delete this very account I am using to ask this question. I made the account because Spotify's customer service instructed me to do so. Now I asked them how to delete this and they said "PM one of the moderators."

I don't know who is a moderator on this site (because I don't use it...and I would rather not use it).

Thank you for any help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'll let a community manager know to delete your community account.

Should be done within a few days.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

33 Replies
Marked as solution

I'll let a community manager know to delete your community account.

Should be done within a few days.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i want my community account deleted as well. I love spotify and want to keep my actually spotify account but i dont not want the community account. how do i delete it. There really should be an easy way to do so

I would also like my community accound deleted to. I didnt mean to create it was just trying to find info on how to share playlists and thought I was signing into spotify... not this. 

Sorry to ask if you are the wrong person, but I too would like to delete this Spotify community account. Can you process or refer me to the right person?

Thanks,

Danny

I want my community account (Watermandude) deleted...

I would like my spotify community account deleted please (not my actual spotify account!).  Thanks.

Please also delete my community account, is their an easy option. Appreaciate this. Thank you

Please delete this spotify community account.

Hi there,

I saw that you recently helped someone delete their spotify community account. Although I would like to still maintain my Spotify premium account, I would like to have my spotify community account deleted. Could you please help me with that process?

Thank you,

Sabrina

I want to delete my spotify account so i can make another one. i tried to go the contact form but it wont let me. Can you delete my account please? Also do you know how to delete my account from this community website. I thought we had to make account for here but i guess we don't so i dont need this account either. Thank You!

i would like this community account deleted. i thought i was signing into spotify and instead created this account. if it is not deleted ill have to delete spotify

Hi there,

I would like to still maintain my Spotify premium account, however I would like to have my spotify community account deleted.

Thanks,

filipeps

Hi there,

I would like to have my spotify community account deleted. Could anyone help me with that process?

Thank you,

Markus

same here please

Hi, please, can you delete this community account? (I don't need more)
thank you so much 🙂

Please if you can delete my community account as well, never meant to create it in the first place. 😞 Really should be a simple way to do this by your self. 

Hello,

I'd also like to delete my community account, please. I don't even remember making one, I just started getting these e-mails about it, haha. I have no intention of using it so I'd like it deleted. Thank you!

Please Delete my account as well. Thank you,

There is a 'close account' button in the settings to delete your community account.

Suggested posts