Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

delete community account

Solved!

delete community account

I would like to delete this very account I am using to ask this question. I made the account because Spotify's customer service instructed me to do so. Now I asked them how to delete this and they said "PM one of the moderators."

I don't know who is a moderator on this site (because I don't use it...and I would rather not use it).

Thank you for any help.

33 Replies

I would like mine deleted as well

can I also have my community account deleted? ( not spotify account ) Thank you.

DELETE MY COMMUNITY ACCOUNT - aghspotify. Thank you.

hey there, to be honest i dont even know what this community profile is but i read a comment of yours and you said you would tell a moderater to delete it - would you please be able to get them to delete mine also? it will not effect my actual spotify account though will it?

i thought going into the "community" page would let me know how i get spotify to try a failed payment on my account again as i had no funds in it a few days ago - but had no luck resolving this problem with the community information i found - if it is at all possible to delete this community account thing i would be so grateful!

thank you 🙂

@raverbitch

You can delete it yourself going to My Settings > Personal > Close account

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I would also like my community accound deleted to. I didnt mean to create it..

Thanks!

I want to delete my community account

I would also like my spotify community account deleted please (not my actual spotify account!).  Thanks.

@user-removed

You can delete it yourself going to My Settings (the settings wheel at the top next to the search bar) > Personal > Close account

osorniosSpotify Star

Is it possible to delete my community account because I want to keep my actual spotify account where I listen to music on but not this account as it really has no use to me. Thanks

Hey there - can a moderator please close my Spotify community account, many thanks.

Hey @rossforr

You can delete it yourself going to My Settings (the settings wheel at the top next to the search bar) > Personal > Close account 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi, I'd like my old community account deleted as well (not this one). I used to have a facebook-connected account that was migrated to a new standalone account. Hence the old facebook-connected account was deleted. However, apparently the community account is still around and I cannot delete that because I cannot login, nor reset password for the non existing spotify account, because that facebook account is deleted. Can someone help me with this? Message me for more details. Regards

Hi I would also like to delete my community account (this very account I’m using) can you please help me out?

Suggested posts