Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

what's your Favorite TV Show of all time?

what's your Favorite TV Show of all time?

mine is Supernatural 😄 i love that show

30 Replies

Scrubs! The humor is great!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@kbrooksc wrote:

Scrubs! The humor is great!

when it comes to Doctor Shows i Love House 🙂

House was great but it just seemed to keep going and going...that's how I feel about supernatural too lol! 

Game of Thrones would be my other favorite show!

i've never seen Game of thrones! is it good?

It's awesome. It's even better if you've read the books "A Song of Ice and Fire." I love it when you can actually visualize what you've been reading. 

absolutely. makes it more entertaining 🙂

For me its Lost as always 😄

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

is that show even still on air? lol

All time favorite: M*A*S*H
Currently airing favorite: The Big Bang Theory. The fact that I teach math and physics at uni might have something to do with this... 😉
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

@FredJ wrote:
All time favorite: M*A*S*H
Currently airing favorite: The Big Bang Theory. The fact that I teach math and physics at uni might have something to do with this... 😉

how could i forget M*A*S*H xD i love that Show also saw the Movies which were cool too

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Having seen every episode if Lost, I can understand how it's your favourite.. but the ending completely ruined it for me!

Six whole seasons.. ruined by a single scene!

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y

Yeah I agree there a whole six seasons of mystery and then one single episode to ruin it all.

Now some of the same people are doing a new series on HBO called The Leftovers yeah a stupid name, sounds like something leftover in the fridge or something. Only this is kind of the flip side to Lost, millions of people just disappear and the whole freaking world goes nuts the ones dealing with people who are called "the Departed". The people "left behind" the only way to explain the show, they must be all locked up in a nut ward somewhere, which is what I thought of about Lost for awhile, because the people dealing with the loss go completely bonkers. Then of course the cults are coming out of the wood work as well making things really strange, the government agencies are all acting kind of evilly as well just breaking into cult compounds and just executing people it is a weird show. The domesticated dogs all turn feral, the ones who had owners who departed, and you have a gun nut driving through the neighborhoods killing them sometimes in board daylight. A town Sheriff who's wife has joined some wacky non talking cult who all dress in white clothes. A women who works for an insurance company that has come up with a 100+ questionnaire all in the guise to find a way not to pay out on insurance and delay claims. If you like really twisted stories this one is really twisted. I will probable end up lost for 4 or 5 seasons, and then another let down with a episode finally, that is if the series lasts that long.

Breaking Bad!

@acidesoleil wrote:

Breaking Bad!

I loved Breaking Bad. I swear all of New York City seemed to shut down the night the last episode aired. 

I'm also quite the fan of 30 Rock and Arrested Development.

Breaking Bad was great, not as good as Game of Thrones..

LOVE Arrested Development too!

..I just blue myself

spotify:user:barbaloot:playlist:65prcb4SDSBYQmeATaDp1y

@Elsalvador wrote:

Breaking Bad was great, not as good as Game of Thrones..

LOVE Arrested Development too!

..I just blue myself

Her?

NBC Hannibal. That show is just awesome. 

My all time favourite is probably Firefly.

I'm on the final season of the Sopranos right now, and it's looking like that may soon become my favourite!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts