Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

what's your Favorite TV Show of all time?

what's your Favorite TV Show of all time?

mine is Supernatural 😄 i love that show

30 Replies

Greg

Spoiler
Although I was not happy how the show steered away from some much needed historical fact on Nucky Thompson, or the real inspiration Nucky Johnson, or the twisted version of Narcisse the show created. The series was entertaining, just too bad they did not go with Thompson being arrested for tax evasion like Capone was depicted in the series, which is what really happened with the real Nucky he lived out his days not being murdered. The show creators had the final episode all set up with two G men following Nucky around the AC boardwalk and they where right there when he was shot to death at the final scene, I am not all too sure that was intended to really be in the final episode scene of the show, but that a last minute writing thing which took place I think surprised many viewers with a WTF moment. Like what the show did to James Darmody being murdered by Thompson, which also never happened either in real life. James Darmody character was based on Johnson's long time adviser James H Boyd, who also lived out his days not being murdered.

You know I find it really had to decide just one, Cause there is soooo mean good TV shows..

I've always been really in to shows like Avatar, Dragon Ball, Pokémon and Yugioh!
But those are just cartoons, then we have awesome shows like White Collar, Suits and Castle.
I really enjoy a lot of shows,  but if I would say one I can all ways sit down and watch no matter what,

it would be Friends. As far as I can remember there has always been a rerun on Tv of it, and I can just

watch it over and over again.

@LeviEmkjærJ wrote:

You know I find it really had to decide just one, Cause there is soooo mean good TV shows..

I've always been really in to shows like Avatar, Dragon Ball, Pokémon and Yugioh!
(....)

Yeah, Pokémon. To be honest I haven't watched the series in my childhood but did it 5 years ago I think.. Looking forward to the new games coming out soon.

tumblr_mspgnzfe291sd2uk0o2_500.gif

For me its the apprentice, great Business show with lots of fun 🙂

thats a tough one. a few. Sopranos. Only fools and horses (early eps). arrested development ranks quite highly. dads army. Bit of a mix of decades there but all have something to offer. Hard to say what your MOST favourite is. 

I have trouble choosing my favorites. 

But currently I think I'm in love with Dexter. ❤️

- Jello Go Moo -

Hi there, 

Mine has to be Breaking Bad by Far closly followed by Top Boy which is british drama which is also excellent! 

I have watched at least Lost (full), Supernatural, Prison break (full), Breaking bad (full), 24 (almost full), Orange is the new black (full to date), Buffy the vampire slayer (full), Californication (full), House of Cards (full to date), The Shield (full), Pretty little liars, Crisis (full) and Den som dræber (full).

I like most action series... like 24 I'm now watching, season 9. But best was CRISIS!!! And Den som dræber.

Most of series I watch in Netflix Finland speed.

I love big bang theory but recently ive taken to the new DC comics shows like Arrow, Flash, Gotham and Constantine, i think they all have really good stories and are exciting for comic book fans.

The IT Crowd
Really Geek!

Love IT crowd its sooooooooooooooooooooo funny

Suggested posts