Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

10000 song limit to 'Your Library'

10000 song limit to 'Your Library'

Hi,

Can something please be done urgently to remove this frankly ridiculous 10000 song limit?  For a paid service, I would have hoped that this would be unlimited.  Probably unlike the vast majority of people, I don't tend to use playlists so whilst I know I can add more songs to a playlist, it kind of defeats the object of it for me.

6 Replies

you ask those **bleep**s for that? funny. They dont care about you. for me either, for no one~. They are not listening people. 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Music-Increase-maximum-Songs-allowed-in-Your-Music/...

9500 votes...

Hey @Denial94 and @Bloodguard,

Thanks for your feedback.

Be sure to vote for the idea as it might some day be implemented.

Have a nice day!

Guido,

how do you vote for the idea?

cheers

Hey there @Bloodguard,

Thanks for getting back in touch 🙂

To add your vote in the idea, simply head here and tap the +VOTE button:image.png

This way, you can stay updated on any news we have. You can also leave a comment with your feedback there as well.

If you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Hope that helps clarify things. Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Idea with 9700 votes. still nothing. Spotify staff is like: MONEY MONEY MONEYdziura.jpg

This is such a strange limitation. I've tried to ask about it on Twitter and I just get the same stock response that they will 'pass it on', 'thanks for the feedback' etc. I want an explanation as to why this is in place. Is it storage? Is it to do with their licencing deals? At least explain how you can limit such a fundamental thing... and for paid accounts.

I used to use playlists to save albums and when the save feature came in they specifically encouraged us to use it instead and save everything to a library... well now I've invested in doing that and I have to suddenly stop and split my collection with playlists?! The UX of this is ABSURD, I am planning to leave Spotify over this personally.

Suggested posts