Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change frequency of the music we listen to !

Dear Spotify, I’m contacting you as, perhaps another, faithful and loyal Spotify customer with a huge wish, allowing integration of the 432Player app with Spotify. There’s an app, called 432Player, that successfully integrated the Spotify SDK with their app in order to play the music in the 432hz tuning (a slight but significant difference for me), which is the way I enjoy consuming my music. Now I understand that this is a niche and not too many people around the world are in need of this feature and thus no need to add this to the original Spotify app. Therefore all we (the 432hz community) is kindly asking is please grant the developers of the app who succeeded in doing this the approval to go ahead and publish the app for us so we can all enjoy Spotify in our highest form. We know they were in contact with you but eventually they didn’t get an approval, but we are hoping that if you see enough of us who truly want this you might consider allowing one more time for an app of this nature to integrate with Spotify. You can contact the 432Player Team at *snip*, Much love and appreciation,

Comments
wjharris209

Team Spotify,

I just confirmed with your support team today (3-7-19) that you still do not offer the option of listening to music in the 432 HZ format (recent/current standard many still use is 440HZ).  Earlier requests were made in 2016.  This is unfortunate and an archaic approach to our music community especially given the dissonant frequency of the current standards compared to the harmonius 432 HZ earlier standard.  I appreciate your listening but will be searching for a new platform that will offer that option.  Sincerely, a soon to be (no longer) premium member).

*snip*

maxrealqnx

Hi everyone 🙂

today I received an unexpected but beautiful email. 

👇 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

432Player+Spotify Rise Together

Hey everyone,

The 432player+Spotify app is basically ready and it will be a shame not to give a last push to see if realities can be created collectively and get Spotify's approval.

🙏☺️

We believe that if all of us send the following email to Spotify's support email, we might get a chance to actually release the existing 432Player+Spotify app. But that depends on us, and on the amount of people who are willing to participate and send the email to Spotify.

So please copy the following wording to your email and send it to

Spotify's support address:

***bleep***

Email Wording to copy:

Dear Spotify,

I’m contacting you as, perhaps another, faithful and loyal Spotify customer with a huge wish, allowing integration of the 432Player app with Spotify.

There’s an app, called 432Player, that successfully integrated the Spotify SDK with their app in order to play the music in the 432hz tuning (a slight but significant difference for me), which is the way I enjoy consuming my music.

Now I understand that this is a niche and not too many people around the world are in need of this feature and thus no need to add this to the original Spotify app. Therefore all we (the 432hz community) is kindly asking is please grant the developers of the app who succeeded in doing this the approval to go ahead and publish the app for us so we can all enjoy Spotify in our highest form.

We know they were in contact with you but eventually they didn’t get an approval, but we are hoping that if you see enough of us who truly want this you might consider allowing one more time for an app of this nature to integrate with Spotify.

You can contact the 432Player Team at *snip*,

Much love and appreciation,

📌

And spotify team's answer was as interesting as he was.  I think there is an improvement 🙂

👇👇👇👇👇

Hi there,

Thank you very much for sharing this idea!

Our developers are always looking for ways to bring better service and deals to our customers. 

Although it's not something that's due to be released in the near future, it is the sort of thing we test and have conversations with our partners about. 

We'll make sure your voice is heard in those discussions, thanks!

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions, we're just an email away.

All the best,

Emelou

Spotify Customer Support

"Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours" - Elton John

Did you know we have an extensive help section on our website?

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the recipient(s). If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from your computer.
Bentalbot

Hey, 

If you're looking for this feature on a streaming platform, head over to VOX. I pay $4.99 a month with a Spotify premium subscription. It allows you to slow down or speed up the Spotify tracks like a turntable. It even gives you the confirmation in Hz.

432.png432-2.png

When you slow it down to 98%, it shows 43.2hz; or to 101%, it shows 44.4hz. You're in luck. Just make sure you have a DAC connected to your USB to ensure upsampling. 😉 

maxrealqnx

Hello there. Thanks Bentalbot for the nice sharing. Yes, my tests with the Korg CA is gave very good results. I think, only drawback is that it is not free because if paid for another music streaming, this means extra charges. Still, better than nothing 🙂

Kind regards.

Bentalbot
Sorry, but what is Korn CA?
maxrealqnx

Hi again Bentalbot. 

Large high-precision LCD meter
In addition to providing both the accuracy of an LCD and the easy viewing of a needle-style meter, red and green LEDs are also provided to indicate pitch deviations, making tuning smooth and easy.

Dipnot: The Playback FX feature of the application does not support radio stations 😞

Kind regards.

5DAA5E5A-966C-41FF-B33C-3C51AE879FE6.png
maxrealqnx

I had the chance to try the vox on spotify. It will take some time to get used to the interface and the synchronization process, but I like it for now.

In fact, this feature should be in the spotify 😞

Bentalbot
The interface is pretty. Try out the eq. It’s awesome. You can also store all of your music in their unlimited cloud.
maxrealqnx

Hi again Bentalbot. Yes, I think it's a usable platform until I find a better alternative for 432hz. Thak you 😉

01DCA2B2-3AC7-4352-96CE-5EB2C0707DF0.png
maxrealqnx

Interesting sound quality of the vox is much better although it streams from spotify.. 

moreover, it has 432hz support. Friends, I think you must try it 🙂