Add recently added songs to the top of existing playlists

Solved!
Solution!

Re: Add recently added songs to the top of existing playlists

Casual Listener

Hello,

To sort songs in a playlist into a specific order on an IOS device, as far as I know, is to follow these steps.

1) Go onto your playlist and click on the button on the top right hand corner.

2) A selection of items should appear - click 'edit'.

3) All the songs in that playist should appearwith a red icon to remove it and another button which you can use to drag the songs into a specific order.

I hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted

If you are on an IOS device (I'm on my iPhone) you can click on your playlist and scroll all the way up to where you see a bar that says "Filter". If you look to the far right there will be a icon with 3 little bars. You can click on that and change how the songs are sorted and if you click Recently Added then it will make all the newest songs added to your playlist at the top. Hope this helped!
Highlighted

thank you!! <333

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Most of my playlists are quite long, and this process is VERY time consuming. I share my spotify playlists with wedding clients, and have many playlists for different times in the evening. I prefer for the most recently added to be at the top, so i dont come accross as a dj that is playing 'old' music. And the good new exciting fresh stuff gets missed at the bottom of a huge playlist!

Highlighted

I am so happy I found this forum. I have been looking for this for months. Thank you!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yes, there is a way to sort it by either " Recently added . Artist . Title and Custom on your iphone .

1. Click on your playlist

2. Scroll " UP "   as if you were at the bottom of the screen going towards ( the time and percent of your iphone.

3. You will see a search box and  on the right you will see three lines ( dashes )

4. click on it and then you will be able to sort in four different chices.

5. Tell a Freind .

Highlighted

So, for the app

1. go to your playlist

2. go to the very top

3. click the button in the top right. 

4. then press recently added

5. they should be for recently added

Highlighted

How to play song's from top to bottom "android"?

I have a Samsung tablet that I want to play the playlist from top to button. Not where it goes random in my list. How do I fix this?
Highlighted

hello  how can imake the recently added song on my spotify on my mobile to appear on top  ?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

And when I use my Android and Android Auto, I allways have to start to liten to my oldest song in my playlist....

Is the sort by added feature comming to the most commonly used OS (Android) as well??

SUGGESTED POSTS