Add recently added songs to the top of existing playlists

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Add recently added songs to the top of existing playlists

Not all hero's wear capes ! thanks a lot!

Highlighted

I love you. Amazing. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

For IOS why can’t Spotify just add a couple of simple things like “add to top of playlist” and also “move song” so it ticks the song or songs you want to move and then allows you to re-enter them by ticking next to songs anywhere on the playlist you want to have them slotted in between. 

This has been going on for ages and can’t be hard. As amazing as Spotify is their development is poor when they have all these messages on cominuty boards. 

Same such issue with radio edit versions of all its popular songs for kids. I and many many others have said for years on these forums that it would make a lot of sense as a kid friendly and responsible service to make that happen. Spotify as usual give vague responses and never actually communicate properly with their customers for some really valuable and reasonable feedback. 

Come on Spotify, do something with all this feedback and communicate with us in a direct manner. Stop being vague and ignoring your customers. 

Highlighted

If you are in the desktop app, on the top of the playlist screen, underneath the "dowload" slider is a calender with a 1 on it. If you click the calender then it will put the most recent songs at the top. I hope this helps!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yes, Yes. Thank You . I did find out, it was driving me Nutsssss I almost cancel the Membership. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Spotify!!!!!!! 😤 put this in! It seems like the iOS platform hasn’t changed in ages! Give the people what they want! It’s sad really, that you guys aren’t innovating and moving forward. Wanted to stick with you, but Apple Music is simply making the changes the people want to see. 😕

Highlighted

Scroll up so you see search bar and it’s right there!! Cheers!!

Thank you so much I had a playlist of 250 songs and I keep adding to the buttom 

hero. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Go onto the playlist of your choice then scroll up and you will see a long button saying filter on the right of this there are 3 lines (its a little hard to see but its there) when you tap this click recently added and your days of scrolling are over.

Highlighted

: Add recently added songs to the top of existing playlists

Casual Listener

Go onto the playlist of your choice then scroll up and you will see a long button saying filter, on the right of this there are 3 lines (its a little hard to see but its there) when you tap this click recently added and your days of scrolling have officaly ended.

-YOUR WELCOME

Highlighted

Re: : Add recently added songs to the top of existing playlists

Does this make a permanent change in your playlist across all platforms (mac/iOS) or is it temporary? I'd really love a permanent fix for this

SUGGESTED POSTS