Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Adverts are too loud compared with the volume of my music

Adverts are too loud compared with the volume of my music

I don't usually mind adverts that much but it's really annoying when they are really loud. When I'm listening to music at a volume of about 10% of Spotify app some adverts are as loud as if I had it on 100% making me pause immedeatly or take my headphones off so I don't get deafened because of it. I understand that you have to show adverts as often as you do but at least let it be at the same volume as the music I'm listening to.

5 Replies

I am having the same problem you are.  I usually listen to Spotify with headphones in, and whenever an ad comes on it is so loud it hurts my ears!  I read an old fix that said to have your Spotify app volume all the way turned up, and use your computer to adjust the volume.  However, this is what I have always done, and I am still having the problem.  This is really frustrating.

This reply is what happens when you make 'new members' have to post some replies before they get to add new content.

Sorry for anyone who thought this was a legitimate contribution.

Im getting the same listening via bluetooth. Adverts are twice the volume of tracks. Normalise volume is on. All settings are where they should be. BTW dont ask the bott or the help assistants on chat. They just cut you off if they cant solve the issue. Its just happened to me, again. Oh and dont click yes to filling in the survey at the end of your visit. It just cuts off your visit before you have found your answer and goes straight to the survey...... I guess Spotify dont check things before sending them online!! Happy Days 😏 

Still an ongoing issue,although I'm mainly having it with only one ad, the one for Elton John's new album. It's twice as loud as anything else. I see that most threads on this  volume issue are closed yet it clearly has not been resolved.

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community.

In this case we suggest that you head over to this thread and leave the information that's being asked for in the Top Answer so that we can report it.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts