Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All platforms] Is a light mode possible any time soon?

[All platforms] Is a light mode possible any time soon?

I've searched for the "light mode" keyword before posting this, and was extremely disappointed to see all the suggestions either not gaining enough attention and/or linked to this: [https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Color-Toggle-for-a-light-Skin-with-black-T...].

I have astigmatism. Light text on dark background hurts my eyes I might as well use acid instead of eye drops. I know, I know, exaggeration, but you get the idea. I've been a premium user for approximately three years now, and while I love Spotify, my worsening eyesight is making me consider other platforms. I could tolerate it before, but the passage of time has not been kind to my eyes. Other websites/apps have the option to toggle from day to night mode (Twitter, Reddit, and Discord among others), so why not Spotify too?

I've made this Community account for the sole purpose of posting this, and while I know that this request's status is "Not Right Now," I hope that Spotify would reconsider in the very near future. I love Spotify but my eyes don't.

2 Replies

solution: get Apple Music

Spotify doesn't care about people with astigmatism, so they moved the thread about it to "Closed ideas".
Shame on you, Spotify. I wanted to migrate from Deezer to Spotify, but won't do it until there is w light mode.

Suggested posts