Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Appointment

Appointment

I want write my dissertation about digital music. Spotify will be a big part of my final piece of coursework and I would like to get more information from the best possible source - directly from you. I would be more than happy to arrange an appointment with one of your employees and to make an interview which would be very valuable research source for my dissertation. I could visit your office in London at any time. Standard contact form wasn't able to help me and that's why I'm trying here.

2 Replies

Hello, Beniamin! 

Welcome to the Spotify Community! If there is anything I can do to make your stay in the Community more pleasureable, don't hesitate to ask. 🙂

For context regarding such a topic, try contacting Spotify's PR folks. Check out their page, or email them at "press@Spotify.com" 

Cheers! -Grayson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember here in the community we can't assist with most account-related issues. Submit a support form and awesome support agents will assist ASAP: http://spoti.fi/pjlOST

Hello who i can make an appointment , to learn how to work my music on Spotify platform?

Suggested posts