As a Spotify Premium member in the USA can I access Spotify while traveling in China?

Solved!

As a Spotify Premium member in the USA can I access Spotify while traveling in China?

thlittle

Hello,

I was doing some google searching to learn about using Spotify abroad and I found some examples of people unable to login to spotify from China due to firewalls (even with Premium membership). They mentioned the problem might be that their spotify account was connected to Facebook (which is firewalled in China).

My premium account is not linked to Facebook, can anyone offer prior experience with successfully using spotify on their phone while in China without using a private VPN or other tricky workaround? I plan on downloading as many songs as possible ahead of time using 'offline' mode but I know that I will need to log in to Spotify every 30 days to keep my account active.

Thank you! I will definitely let everyone know my experience when I return.

Sincerely,

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: As a Spotify Premium member in the USA can I access Spotify while traveling in China?

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes.

2 Replies
Solution!

Re: As a Spotify Premium member in the USA can I access Spotify while traveling in China?

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes.

Joe
Community Legend

Did you see this thread?

SUGGESTED POSTS