Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Behind the lyrics is not available on my account?

Behind the lyrics is not available on my account?

Recently have I seen the new function appear on my friend's phone: Behin the lyrics. Ofcourse I wanted this function on my phone too, so I updated my phone (iPhone 6) and still couldn't find the new function. Searched for the special playlist that goes with the new function and played it, but still there wasn't a trace of this new function. Since then, I have already deleted the application once and downloaded it again, but this doesn't work. Can anybody help me to get this function on my phone?
11 Replies

I got the same issue 😕

I'd try making sure your app is up to date, as of right now (June 20, 2016) you should be running version 5.7.0.1055.  You can check that by going into your app settings and selecting the "About" section.  I'm not sure if this affects it, but it might also only be available to premium users.  But again I'm not sure.

I'm running the 5.7.0.1055 version and I'm a premium user.

This might be a bug pretaining to your device specifically.  Unfortunately I can only suggest things.  I would try contacting Spotify directly and try working it out with one of their employees as this sounds like this sounds like a more serious problem.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Ok, thank you anyway, l'm going try contact them!

Hi, do you have knowledge if your fiend has a higher rank on the community and perhaps he reedemed a prize so he can have access to such feature. Also, does your friend owns an iPhone too?

- edbangershow

If you found this helpful, please accept as a solution. Don't forget to follow!

My friends share the family plan with me, so they're premium user.

@CaioSanchez

I'm so sorry but i've been looking on previous posts on the community and I can't find a propper solution to your issue. It might be a bug to specific devices, I would recommend to talk to spotify staff or maybe a more advanced user. I wish I could help you more...

- edbangershow

I appreciate your help, I already contacted the spotify support and they changed something in my account, is gonna take around 2 days for changes make effect.

Best regards!

I'm glad you found the support you needed. 

Best regards!

- edbangershow

1. I know this is 4/5 years old and I shouldn't revive this but how did you contact them and what did they do? I can't fix my problem. My account isn't showing lyrics but others account on my Smartphone are. That was your problem? If yes please, what how can I fix it? 

Suggested posts