Bluetooth speakers for 20 € - MEGA BASS!

Highlighted

Bluetooth speakers for 20 € - MEGA BASS!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

First of all thank you for iPad app. It's good and you can update it soon? It's outdate a bit compared to Android.

But I just got 20 € Bluetooth speakers from "cheap shop" and I was amazed with sound. 2 speakers and SUBWOOFER!!! In compact mode, I can enjoy movies and music sitting on the beach, at terrace, in park etc. Sound is loud, clear and bass is AMAZING. I just had a simple walk in my little commune and two people started jamming with beat when I played loud Hands Up beat from Ti-Mo. Vanya (Ti-Mo Remix Edit). I'm just amazed about sound for price. Very great for iPad need to enjoy a better sound on Netflix and Spotify.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql5qZt9DcU8

P7110006.JPG

I'm amazed with this stuff and still can't believe the 20 € price. The sound is loud, bass is pumping high & tigh and sound is just AMAZING. No one believe it. I go tomorrow to the beach, to enjoy music and sun, I have little party then 😉

Thanks.

PS: There is no better music than Hands Up. Bass or go home!

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Bluetooth speakers for 20 € - MEGA BASS!

Community Legend
where did you get this from?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

It's from our local shop in Finland.

It's made in China.

Community Legend
Hahaha everything is made in china.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

SUGGESTED POSTS